2887 posts
  • 60 / 289
 by Phil
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   170  
United States of America   Norwalk, CA
Rookie

St. Loser Fan wrote:I would tend to agree with you on this for 31 teams. But this uniform change is a much much much bigger deal for LA Rams fans as it's the final step in repairing the damage done by the move to St. Louis.

I think you missed my point.
In multiple posts he has reiterated how he doesn't care what the Rams wear and there are more important things.
My point is none of it is really important.
It is just entertainment.
So to look down on people for obsessing over uniforms because "there are more important things to do with the Rams" (not a quote, just a sentiment I have seen) is dumb to me.
Everything to do with the NFL is under the umbrella of entertainment and the uniforms are an equal component of that overall presentation.
I support the uniform obsession. It is fun.

by R4L
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

SWAdude wrote:Nothing but bye bye.

:?2:

by UtahRam
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

The logo/uniform/helmet/color changes/modifications are a HUGE deal. This is very important to me they get this right. I don't want to spend the rest of my life bitching about the thin helmet horns.

by R4L
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

UtahRam wrote:The logo/uniform/helmet/color changes/modifications are a HUGE deal. This is very important to me they get this right. I don't want to spend the rest of my life bitching about the thin helmet horns.

It seems Demoff knows quite well the fans want the thick horns. That's the impression I got anyway. Let's hope so

by actionjack
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3935  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2020/0 ... ommercial/

hint?

...A handful of fans noticed something very interesting about Ramsey’s construction helmet, though: the colors. They weren’t navy and white and the oft-used royal and yellow, but instead it looked more like the Chargers’ powder blue and yellow color scheme – though slightly darker.

by Hacksaw
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Looks like a failed attempt to simulate the Royal Blue to me.
Who knows, I'd imagine the hard hats are made by the same folks making the Chargers. They were white before. Perhaps this color both teams can use.

Cant wait to see what they roll out with..

by SpeedRacer
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

The guessing on colors etc is fun so no biggie but IMO: The Rams are not making their blue closer to a Charger Powder Blue. So many reasons I won't even list them.

I think the biggest change to the blue will simply be the jersey and helmet matching. To me that means the jersey blue will darken some and the helmet will lighten some to meet in the middle with a shade toward the darker.

Now what kind of stripes, dots and dashes they end up plopping all over the jersey and pants....that is my concern for getting it wrong.

Go Rams!

by Hacksaw
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Funny that it never bothered me that the helmet didn't match the jersey.
BTW, I think the Nike TB Royal Blue is not the original Rams color.

by SpeedRacer
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Helmet and jersey contrast didn't bug me much either. I just think they will have those match.

Agreed on the throwback blue.

Lots of talk about the blue. I wonder if there might be more yellow and white in the home design with the base blue.

Go Rams!

• 60 / 289
2887 posts Apr 16 2024