2 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by AvengerRam
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Looking at the roster, how many spots on the OL do you think are currently filled?

Left Tackle - not filled. Will Whitworth be back? Will the Rams sign someone to replace him? Do they see anyone on the roster as an option? Seems to me that this is potentially a priority spot for FA or the draft.

Left Guard - is Austin Corbett viewed as a starter? I honestly don't have enough information to answer this. Certainly, it would be beneficial if he can be penciled in for 2020, or at least until Noteboom can get healthy and compete. This could be a spot for an upgrade, though.

Center - Austin Blythe is a free agent, and Brian Allen is coming off an injury. Again... are they the answers. If the Rams wanted to fill the center spot in Round 2 or 3 of the draft, there are typically good options at that point.

Right Guard - David Edwards seems to be a guy with some upside. I'm hoping the Rams feel the same way.

Right Tackle - Rob Havenstein or Bobby Evans. Who's the presumptive starter, and what happens to the one who is not? Can either be an option at LG?

I'm thinking that, depending on what Whitworth does (assuming the Rams want him back), we need to add at least 2 guys who can at a minimum compete for a starting role.

Thoughts?

by actionjack
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3934  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

I think the Rams need to bring back Blythe at a minimum for stability. I don't want a young guy at center. I think drafting two more bodies is about right.

In the draft i would go heavy on both lines, linebacker and grab a kicker towards the end 8-)

• 1 / 1
2 posts Apr 16 2024