• 1 / 1
 by Elvis
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

https://www.nflpa.com/players/top-50-pl ... st-fy20-q3

Top 50 NFL Player Sales for March 1, 2019 -- November 30, 2019

The only verified rankings of all officially licensed NFL player products and merchandise

Patrick Mahomes II
Kansas City Chiefs

Tom Brady
New England Patriots

Ezekiel Elliott
Dallas Cowboys

Baker Mayfield
Cleveland Browns

Odell Beckham Jr.
Cleveland Browns

Khalil Mack
Chicago Bears

Aaron Rodgers
Green Bay Packers

Dak Prescott
Dallas Cowboys

Saquon Barkley
New York Giants

JuJu Smith-Schuster
Pittsburgh Steelers

Drew Brees
New Orleans Saints

Lamar Jackson
Baltimore Ravens

Carson Wentz
Philadelphia Eagles

Russell Wilson
Seattle Seahawks

Jimmy Garoppolo
San Francisco 49ers

Mitch Trubisky
Chicago Bears

Alvin Kamara
New Orleans Saints

Leighton Vander Esch
Dallas Cowboys

Adam Thielen
Minnesota Vikings

Sam Darnold
New York Jets

Julian Edelman
New England Patriots

George Kittle
San Francisco 49ers

Todd Gurley
Los Angeles Rams

Christian McCaffrey
Carolina Panthers

Josh Allen
Buffalo Bills

Deshaun Watson
Houston Texans

Daniel Jones
New York Giants

*Antonio Brown
Oakland Raiders/New England Patriots

Nick Bosa
San Francisco 49ers

Amari Cooper
Dallas Cowboys

Von Miller
Denver Broncos

Zach Ertz
Philadelphia Eagles

J.J. Watt
Houston Texans

Le'Veon Bell
New York Jets

Travis Kelce
Kansas City Chiefs

Jamal Adams
New York Jets

Joshua Jacobs
Oakland Raiders

Stefon Diggs
Minnesota Vikings

Kyler Murray
Arizona Cardinals

Jason Witten
Dallas Cowboys

Julio Jones
Atlanta Falcons

Gardner Minshew
Jacksonville Jaguars

T.J. Watt
Pittsburgh Steelers

Davante Adams
Green Bay Packers

James Conner
Pittsburgh Steelers

Nick Foles
Jacksonville Jaguars

Derek Carr
Oakland Raiders

*Rob Gronkowski
New England Patriots

Phillip Lindsay
Denver Broncos

Jared Goff
Los Angeles Rams

by Elvis
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Only 2 Rams? Minshew and Foles ahead of Goff?

OTOH, don't see any Chargers on this list and we'll see what happens when the new unis come out...

by moklerman
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Screwy list in some ways but shows the power of population when you see guys like Trubisky so high up, even on the list at all. Donald lower than Gurley and Goff is a surprise to me.

I agree that the new uniform being release should put the Rams a lot higher on the list and hopefully in line with their #2 market size.

I live in central California about 1.5 hours from LA so when I was little, the Rams were the main team here. Pat Haden's #11 was usually represented in the Sears Christmas catalog or major stores that carried NFL stuff. Of course, I wanted the #15 Ferragamo but he had such a screwy relationship with the NFLPA or whatever that he didn't even have a Topps card some years. This was before the players names were on merchandise though. Between Haden and Everett, there were always #11 Rams stuff around though. But I did find a #15 in one of the Christmas catalogs one year and it was my favorite thing for the longest time. It wasn't like a real jersey, it was made out of this weird material and the horns on the sleeves weren't right and it said "Rams" on the front above the numbers on the chest but it was still good enough.

Then the 49ers got hot and the Raiders moved to town. Since then, for most of my years it's been difficult, if not impossible to find Rams merchandise, especially jerseys. It has turned around a little bit but the local Targets and Wal-Marts still carry just as much Cowboys, 49ers and Raiders stuff as Rams stuff.

In the mid to late '90's I moved to Las Vegas and they were a true transplant town that had a much wider variety of team's merchandise to choose from. So, I thought I'd be able to get a Banks or Bruce jersey off the rack but the "face" of the Rams for a good couple of years was Orlando Pace. Who was great but it was always odd to me that the Rams were a team without a guy in the QB club or as the face of the franchise.

The Rams still aren't in the same merchandise class as teams like the Cowboys or even 49ers but hopefully they'll get there.

by PARAM
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:I'm hoping that folks waiting on the new unis is what keeps the #'s down

I'm surprised AD's jersey isn't up there but then again, when Mom buys a jersey for a kid, I'd figure it's gonna be a QB or RB or WR. My daughter wanted a Donald jersey for her birthday back in October so I got her one. Last week I asked her what she was going to do when the new jersey's came out....LOL....she was like, "what the hell????" To me it doesn't matter. I've got a host of Rams jersey's of every style and era since I became a fan and the new jersey design just gives me an excuse to buy another one!!!!

• 1 / 1
6 posts Apr 16 2024