2887 posts
  • 54 / 289
 by rather
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   349  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

I approve this post ^

Anywho, I think it's pretty obvious the NFL more or less mandates when uni / rebrand reveals happen and it is based on a lot of market research to do it about 3 weeks before the draft. You know, like how the NFL researches a lot of how it is received by the NFL fan public and adjusts accordingly to maximize revenues. Oops there I go again with the crazy man talk

by LARams_1963
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

So.... are we actually believing all these supposed leaks in the last week or 2? The Cal-like colors? And the anonymous tweet or whatever the burner account was? And if so, is it a calculated release of info to gauge a response from the fans?

by Elvis
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

LARams_1963 wrote:So.... are we actually believing all these supposed leaks in the last week or 2? The Cal-like colors? And the anonymous tweet or whatever the burner account was? And if so, is it a calculated release of info to gauge a response from the fans?

There's only been one alleged leak as far as i know and i'm starting to think it's pretty shaky.

The rest is speculation based on the colors the Rams are currently using with a lot of their emails, promos and such...

by R4L
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:There's only been one alleged leak as far as i know and i'm starting to think it's pretty shaky.

The rest is speculation based on the colors the Rams are currently using with a lot of their emails, promos and such...

To me the fact they took it down says that it may be true and the Rams got wind of it. Who knows. Let's just see them already

by moklerman
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:There's only been one alleged leak as far as i know and i'm starting to think it's pretty shaky.

Kind of confusing, isn't it? If it's so secret and they're going to such great lengths to keep the fans in the dark, why change the colors on all that stuff early? Either keep it all a secret or get it over with and release it...or at least announce when the change will be happening.

by Hacksaw
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Keeping us in the dark probably matches the no longer Royale blue.

by Elvis
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

All the guessing and speculation is part of the fun. We'll know soon enough. Complaining about the process is part of the fun too.

I thought i saw somewhere that it wouldn't/couldn't happen before the new league year. No idea if that was right (or where i saw it) but the league years starts March 18th...

by PARAM
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

These are one of my favorites. I have a signed Tom Mack jersey like that. I will forever have the blue and gold 99 unis etched in my brain. Gotta an autographed Jack Youngblood in that style. And the white version with the blue numbers are also beautiful (Deacon autographed). Some combination of the two would be fine with me. That navy with yellow numbers sounds like it.

• 54 / 289
2887 posts Apr 16 2024