6 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by snackdaddy
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Some thought he would be promoted to DC with the Rams. I guess he's fine where he's at. Maybe its not a bad thing. Too much turnover can be difficult for the players to adjust to. I'm still surprised Mcvay picked a guy with no DC experience in Staley. I guess he feels like he's ready to put his stamp on the whole operation.

by actionjack
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3936  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:

I hope they keep Aubrey Pleasant...

by PARAM
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

actionjack wrote:I hope they keep Aubrey Pleasant...

I hope they keep Pleasant, Fowler Jr and Littleton. As far as Joe Barry, he has DC experience and could be an assistant and/or fallback for Staley. I trust McVay did his due diligence on Staley so I am extremely excited to see what he brings to all that talent on the defense. Can you imagine if our OL develops solidly allowing the offense to get their mojo back AND the defense becomes a major factor? Oh shit, I forgot. No more Bones!! Our special teams might suck!!! 8-) ;)

by actionjack
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3936  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

PARAM wrote:I hope they keep Pleasant, Fowler Jr and Littleton. As far as Joe Barry, he has DC experience and could be an assistant and/or fallback for Staley. I trust McVay did his due diligence on Staley so I am extremely excited to see what he brings to all that talent on the defense. Can you imagine if our OL develops solidly allowing the offense to get their mojo back AND the defense becomes a major factor? Oh shit, I forgot. No more Bones!! Our special teams might suck!!! 8-) ;)

I am hoping we can sign either Littleton or Fowler, preferably Littleton but they are both going to be highly sought after. I highly doubt both are resigned. There is a very good chance we resign neither.

Special teams? sheesh anyone can do that, its not like games are ever decided by a play here and there. 8-)

• 1 / 1
6 posts Apr 16 2024