58 posts
  • 4 / 6
 by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:I want to see them win tomorrow and I want to see Green Bay and Minnesota lose. That would mean one of them has 5 losses, maybe both of them if Minnesota beats them next week, 6 losses if they don't, opening up the door for the Rams should they take care of business to finish the season. I want to see.....to be truthful, I expect to see the Rams come out fired up and flying around the field for 60 minutes.

If the Rams can win out, I would think their chances are very good. Every tie breaker scenario I could think of on the playoff machine has the Rams owning the tiebreaker. Head to head. 3 way ties. 4 way ties. They all favor the Rams. But winning out is gonna be tough with the 49ers looming next week.

by R4L
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Well not looking good against a bad team. Can't wait till next year!

by Neil039
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Disgusting effort today by everyone

by moklerman
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Hard not to be critical of a team that doesn't show up looking prepared, motivated or worthy. Dallas gives them an extra possession with the coin flip and the Rams aren't even in the game. Bad tackling, bad blocking, bad passing...maybe they mount a miracle comeback but to this point, McVay gets an "F" for preparing this team.

by R4L
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

moklerman wrote:Hard not to be critical of a team that doesn't show up looking prepared, motivated or worthy. Dallas gives them an extra possession with the coin flip and the Rams aren't even in the game. Bad tackling, bad blocking, bad passing...maybe they mount a miracle comeback but to this point, McVay gets an "F" for preparing this team.

Be careful not to offend the great Sean McVay. He's already working on game plans for next season ;)

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

THUD !!!

That's the sound of the heavy lid that just slammed shut on our season.

Manhandled up front... exposed again..

Chargers arent helping.

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Gurely's got to go and should serve as a precautionary tale for the rest of the league with respect to RB contracts.

Cooks has got to go. He is nowhere near worth his pay. (sadly we'll likely lose Woods instead)

Wade has to go. This defensive performance, with everything on the line is unacceptable.

Goff needs better coaching in the offseason.

McVay needs an OC who will challenge him and pull him out of his tunnel vision.

What a frustrating season.

by UtahRam
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

DirtyFacedKid wrote:Apparently, this is the TV coverage map. 92% of the country. 8-)

Wonder what that other game is? :lol2:

Looks like a huge block of the country saw us shit the bed.

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Whats disappointing also, most teams get garbage yards and points when they're getting blown out. Its like we give up and lose all interest when it gets to a certain deficit.

• 4 / 6
58 posts Apr 16 2024