• 1 / 1
 by AvengerRam
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

OL: F
DL: F

Complete reversal of last year’s playoff game.

Just shaking my head and thinking about the offseason.

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Gonna be a long offseason. We have no idea how they will come back next year. They could come out on a mission. Or they could continue the downward spiral. We will see what McVay is made of come next season. He'll have his work cut out for him.

by bremillard
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   625  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

My guess with what's available for potential changes it will be a spiral.

by PARAM
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Whitworth has 8 holding penalties? Well he hasn't given up a sack IIRC but maybe that's why. Given the choice between the 2, I guess holding is better as we don't lose the down.

They have to reconstruct the O line for next year. Another offseason. Another training camp. That should be the plan. The million dollar question is are Noteboom, Edwards, Allen, Evans, Havenstein and Corbett the answer to a solid O line that will open up holes and provide excellent pass pro?

In any event, I believe it'll get done. McVay has changed the culture both in the locker room and the stands. We've come a long way in a short time where 9-7 or 10-6 is disappointing. That's a good thing.

Now take the off season and get this thing fixed!!!!

by snackdaddy
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Lol, the Rams sure have a way proving people wrong. The pre game show they are raving how good Ramsey has made the defense. Then they promptly go out and give up 44 points. Not to mention the offense was just as bad. Most their points and yards were in garbage time.

by actionjack
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   3936  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

PARAM wrote:Whitworth has 8 holding penalties? Well he hasn't given up a sack IIRC but maybe that's why. Given the choice between the 2, I guess holding is better as we don't lose the down.

They have to reconstruct the O line for next year. Another offseason. Another training camp. That should be the plan. The million dollar question is are Noteboom, Edwards, Allen, Evans, Havenstein and Corbett the answer to a solid O line that will open up holes and provide excellent pass pro?

In any event, I believe it'll get done. McVay has changed the culture both in the locker room and the stands. We've come a long way in a short time where 9-7 or 10-6 is disappointing. That's a good thing.

Now take the off season and get this thing fixed!!!!

Good post. I was very nervous about this Dallas game after such an emotional statement game against the Seahawks. We came out flat and it cost us, just ask the niners about it.

I am overall encouraged about this team, they just need to find consistency. I knew this was a different game on Sunday when they were dropping passes, penalties, giving up big runs.
I think we have a an up and coming o-line, just need to move from Whitworth. I would draft one more guy or two for depth but I think we have our starting line that can work together for years.

The d-line is a little harder to figure, not sure why we were getting killed against the run, we have played it pretty well this year. Need to draft another guy there too.

Again the Rams need to find that consistency and focus next year. It starts with the lines. But I think they have a ton to build on and will have a long offseason to prepare for next year after two years of playoffs.

• 1 / 1
7 posts Apr 16 2024