CLOSE
107 posts
  • 10 / 11
 by CanuckRightWinger
1 month ago
 Total posts:   1081  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Pro Bowl

Quoting from two posts above, where it seems to be framed as an indisputable fact:
"Yes Kromer's history is stellar."

ME: Well, Mark TwoYearChiTownWonder Trestman might not agree. See, Trestman was the Bears Head Coach 2013-14. For his 2 seasons heading Da Bears, Trestman's OC was Aaron Kromer. :shock2: Doh!! :!2:

In the annals of the NFL, other than Trestman and Jim Zorn, what other NFL HCs have been cut loose after only TWO seasons? Just askin' :P

Still and all, it's good to know Aaron Kromer has his publicist embedded throughout the internet in various Rams Talk Forums. :lol2:

by /zn/
1 month ago
 Total posts:   4731  
United States of America   Maine
Superstar

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Quoting from two posts above, where it seems to be framed as an indisputable fact:
"Yes Kromer's history is stellar."

ME: Well, Mark TwoYearChiTownWonder Trestman might not agree. See, Trestman was the Bears Head Coach 2013-14. For his 2 seasons heading Da Bears, Trestman's OC was Aaron Kromer. :shock2: Doh!! :!2:

In the annals of the NFL, other than Trestman and Jim Zorn, what other NFL HCs have been cut loose after only TWO seasons? Just askin' :P

Still and all, it's good to know Aaron Kromer has his publicist embedded throughout the internet in various Rams Talk Forums. :lol2:

Kromer's history as an OL coach IS stellar, and in Chicago as the OC he oversaw the OL too.

Kromer was let go when Trestman was. I assume he was not retained in Chicago because of a scandal involving stuff he said to the press about Jay Cutler.

In Buffalo he was let go when Ryan was. I assume they didn't keep him with a new coach because of the off-the-field incident involving the kids he confronted.

If you want to be the only person who (for no good reason and on no real basis) doubts Kromer's track record as an OL coach, the better approach would be to show that the OLs he coached in NO, Chi, and Buff were not very good. Problem is, though, they were good.

by CanuckRightWinger
1 month ago
 Total posts:   1081  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Pro Bowl

Yeah, so this Kromer is an icon guy to you zn??? Really? :?
Yawn. Or maybe he's like your uncle.....or something???? :?2:

I only ask because:

Here's Kromer's STELLAR Football Coaching resume for the last 21 years per wikipedia.....
BTW zn, is that a long enough random sampling for you, or not? Lemme know....

KROMER STELLAR COACHING WORK HISTORY:
Miami (Ohio) NCAA 1998 OL Coach
NorthWestern NCAA 1999-2000 OL Coach
Oakland NFL 2001 Assistant OL Coach
Oakland 2002-04 OL Coach
Tampa Bay NFL 2005 Senior Assistant :?
Tampa Bay 2006-07 OL Coach
New Orleans NFL 2008 RB Coach :?
New Orleans 2009-12 OL Coach/Interim HC for BountyGate Follies
Chicago NFL 2013-14 Offensive Co-Ordinator
Buffalo NFL 2015-16 OL Coach
LA Rams NFL 2017-??? OL Coach/Run Co-Ordinator

So this Kromer guy breaks camp (or gets ShyteCanned! :idea2: ) every 1 to 3 years and just moves on, eh. :?
Hey, isn't it about 2 or 3 years since he arrived in LA to coach with Los Ramos? :shock2:

Based on his past "stellar history"...
I'd say it's time for this Kromer fooker to move on, no??? :idea2:

I mean, IT IS his historical pattern, n'est-ce pas!!!??? :idea2: :arrow2: :lol2:

"Stellar", my arse!!! :x

by R4L
1 month ago
 Total posts:   919  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Veteran

Yeah that would be a no at this point. But hey, let's bring Whitworth back to be a revolving door at LT again next season :roll2:

by DirtyFacedKid
1 month ago
 Total posts:   609  
United States of America   El Segundo
Veteran

R4L wrote:Yeah that would be a no at this point. But hey, let's bring Whitworth back to be a revolving door at LT again next season :roll2:

He holds guys more than I hold my wife.

by R4L
1 month ago
Veteran

DirtyFacedKid wrote:He holds guys more than I hold my wife.

Lmao exactly

by dieterbrock
1 month ago
 Total posts:   11219  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

R4L wrote:Yeah that would be a no at this point. But hey, let's bring Whitworth back to be a revolving door at LT again next season :roll2:

Watch PFF grade him high again in this game. Lol

by R4L
1 month ago
Veteran

dieterbrock wrote:Watch PFF grade him high again in this game. Lol

The Rams and Whitworth, all in for 2020!

by Hacksaw
1 month ago
 Total posts:   16268  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

We need to get bigger and better up front. The Cowturds were stoning us all day.

• 10 / 11
107 posts Jan 24 2020