4 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by moklerman
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

That's 4 questionable decisions by the officials that have all gone against the Rams today. Bogus PI call to take away an interception against Dak. Bogus holding call against Whitworth to back up a drive and take away a big play. Doing everything they could to give Dallas the ball instead of making them pay for their coin toss error. There was something else too. Can't remember now.

Any one of them wouldn't make a difference but ticky-tack calls here and there at just the right times, and Dallas looks like a juggernaut and the Rams look like the Bengals.

by snackdaddy
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

All of those calls going our way wouldn't change the outcome. We were flat out horrible on both sides of the ball. We definitely did not deserve a win today. And we definitely do not deserve to be in the playoffs.

by SWAdude
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

snackdaddy wrote:All of those calls going our way wouldn't change the outcome. We were flat out horrible on both sides of the ball. We definitely did not deserve a win today. And we definitely do not deserve to be in the playoffs.

Yeah not this year.

I am forever grateful to the football gods for returning to their rightful home, Los Angeles.

I am also forever thankful that for three years now we have a chance at a championship.

I am also thankful that the nightmare of St Louis is over and we likely will always have that chance at a championship. Not flashes like 199-2001. Players and Coaches want to be in a place like LA. Not St Louis. That place sucks.

By nature I am a hopeful person and this ain't over yet. So I will hang in there to last second of the season.

GO RAMS!!!

by Hacksaw
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

They certainly didn't help us make the game look respectable...

Seemed that their damage was done early, they set the tone.
but the rams appeared hapless.

The Cowturds were flying around, out muscling us, and we were just reacting. The refs ? They always seem to go with the team running downhill.

• 1 / 1
4 posts Apr 16 2024