101 posts
  • 6 / 11
 by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2077  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Jets at Ravens. Ravens favored by 40 and are playing next years draft picks and UDFA's.

Then again, on any given Sunday. Yet this is a Thursday.

by Elvis
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Ravens scored a TD on each of their first 3 possessions which is half what they did against us, so, nice job Jets i guess...

by aeneas1
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

spaced completely, thought tonight was wednesday night not thurs, ha ha...

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Great call by the refs in GB vs Chi. Fair catch violation or early hit, both never happened. I thought the refs were yr round now? Just cost Chi 7. Hope that doesnt bite us later.

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Great call by the refs in GB vs Chi. Fair catch violation or early hit, both never happened. I thought the refs were yr round now? Just cost Chi 7. Hope that doesnt bite us later.

I'm not looking at catching Green Bay. The Vikings are our best shot. But I will say if we make the playoffs, traveling to New Orleans might suit us better than playing in the freezing Green Bay weather. So I'd want Green Bay to be one of the teams with a bye. The only thing I would be concerned with playing again in New Orleans is if the refs would feel they need to make up for last year's controversy.

by RedAlice
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

That and they probably would need extra security. Especially with a win.

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Lol, Redskins can't catch a break. Wentz fumbles, Skins player picks it up, the guy runs backwards and fumbles it back to the Eagles. Eagles keep the ball and gain yards along with a first down. :lol2:

But for a game the is supposed to be an easy with the Iggles, they're trailing in the second half. Just like last week with the 2 win Giants. If I'm an Iggles fan I'm not feeling all warm and fuzzy about how my team is playing.

Edit: After all that they reverse the call on the field and call it incomplete pass. Actually ended up a break for the Redskins. :lol2:

by jeffsquad
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   369  
United States of America   Peoria, AZ
Starter

snackdaddy wrote:I'm not looking at catching Green Bay. The Vikings are our best shot. But I will say if we make the playoffs, traveling to New Orleans might suit us better than playing in the freezing Green Bay weather. So I'd want Green Bay to be one of the teams with a bye. The only thing I would be concerned with playing again in New Orleans is if the refs would feel they need to make up for last year's controversy.

The thing is, if the Bears were to beat the Packers today the Rams would control their own destiny.

by jeffsquad
4 years 4 months ago
Starter

Actually the Bears beating the Packers today was our only shot TODAY of the Rams being able to control their own destiny.
It then wouldn’t have mattered who won the Packers-Vikings game next week, we’d have to win out obviously. But with it looking like the Packers winning today we have to win out and hope the Packers beat the Vikings next week.

by jeffsquad
4 years 4 months ago
Starter

Bears are on the move, at the 50, 2 minute warning. Down 21-13.

• 6 / 11
101 posts Apr 17 2024