19 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2077  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

The above was just Jeff humor. Don't try at your local Home Depot store more than once after caught. The first time they catch you just say "I read that the bucket was free if I filled it up with your stuff."

And you read it here so plausible deniability.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:You realize that if you fill the 5 gallon Home Depot bucket up with Home Depot stuff that you get the bucket for free.
I think I'm going to put my xmas tree in it. Tree + free bucket.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 4 months ago
Pro Bowl

That would make a fantastic Christmas Tree Stand. And Home Depot should be giving those 5 gallon buckets away. I hate paying to advertise If I ever have to buy a five gallon bucket it won't have a store name on it.

When I played ball I blacked out the nike on my cleats with a sharpie waiting for that big shoe contract I never got.

First things I did when my new Ram pickup showed up at the dealer last year was:
1) Put my Rams 1 plate on the back license holder.
2) Took the Briggs Auto plate off the front tag holder and replaced it with my Hill City Ringnecks plate.
3) De-identifed the truck by taking all the stupid 'Dodge', and 'Hemi 5.7' and 4WD markings off. (I left the Ram head on.)

by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 4 months ago
Pro Bowl

I don't even advertise my own business.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:I don't even advertise my own business.

No wonder I couldnt find you....

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Well, nevermind for me. I went to Home Depot and they said they didn't get any team buckets this year. The 59 in stock were for Home Depot buckets. I told them just for that trick I'm going to buy a Lowe's bucket. :evil2: :twisted2:

by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 4 months ago
Pro Bowl

Whenever I need a fairly clean five gallon bucket I grab one for free out of a dumpster at one of the properties I do lawn applications at. Construction crews throw them away like Halloween candy.

Important Safety Tip: Whenever doing work near a construction site, if possible, park two or three feet away from the curb. Usually lots of nails lying around and nails have a habit of eventually rolling downhill closer to the curb. I typically, if able, stop in the higher centered middle of the street, get out, make a quick inspection and nail pick-up, and then park the truck. minimum 8 ply tires (10 ply better) suggested.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 4 months ago
Pro Bowl

Safety Tip #2: I suggest you also inspect your driveway and street-side daily should you have a roofer or carpenter doing work on your house. They learn early in their career that it is not cost-effective to pick up dropped nails and screws. That is your tire-dealers job.

by UtahRam
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

I never liked the cartoon-looking helmet they are using on the bucket. The NFL started that design back in the 80s and teams still use it today. I hope to never see it on the 50 yard line like the Cowgirls and Lie Downs have used it in the past. I much prefer these two designs although the 2-bar helmet is rarely used at all in today's game:
Attachments
images.png
image.png

• 2 / 2
19 posts Apr 16 2024