61 posts
  • 6 / 7
 by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

QFTOS: SEAHAGS Post Game Edition;

The 3 LBs and zone just baffle me against the Rams. As you said, it's not like Pete hasn't seen this before. And then continually not being lined up and ready at snap was pathetic. Pete got his ass thoroughly out coached tonight.

Lockett might look better if he didn't collapse into heap immediately after catching a pass. It looks like he is either playing scared or playing for the Greatest Show on Turf.

This whole game looked like a vintage 2017 or 2018 loss to the Rams, with them running circles around us.

You should be prepared for 60% of looks against division rivals that haven t changed personnel for 2-3 years.

I guess they were tuckered from the Monday night Viking game? So says the SeaTimes. But really, it wasn't that arduous of a journey to LA for a late game:

The flu bug that has been a factor league wide lately is real

Hunt is a liability and losing Penny is a big loss. 0-line was trash . The good news is it's just one game win next week we secure a playoff spot win out and were the number one seed.

Didn't like to see them so vulnerable to a hurry up O. RW needed to have some quick hitting routes to back off their pass rush and we needed one to rattle Goff who they made look like an actually good QB.

Out coached and outplayed. Pretty rare for this team in a prime time game. But hats off to the Rams, they were damn good last night.

The 10-2 record looked inflated by the performance of the Hawks in this game .

The coaching battle was easily won by the Rams. This is the time of the season when the playoff bound teams are hitting on all cylinders with their foot on the gas peddle . The Hawks ; in this game looked like a team still trying to figure out how to shore up the weak areas of their game . IMO

They got smoked, doesn't mean they are all the sudden a farce.

McVay continues to run circles around Pete. Wilson had to play out of his mind to win by 1 point in the last meeting, and Wilson played no where close to that tonight.

Hawks have lost 5 of the last 6 to the Rams and none of the losses have been been close yet the approach does not change.

This is the game you prove to the planet on national TV that we are the real deal. Instead, we proved we are not quite ready to take that top spot

The Rams were clearly more hungry than we were but didn't we assume that was going to be the case going in?

Did anyone actually think we are elite? We certainly have that potential, but our margin for victory is 1.5 points. We are probably closer to average than we are elite.

The Rams were pretty good last year and made the Super Bowl. They had some down games this year. But there is still a lot of talent on that team. They can beat good NFL teams.

After that game, I'm just not sure there's a point to having a football team in Seattle anymore.

This game showed where the Hawks are deficient and everyone already knows it. The TRENCHES. Rams had 2 rookies starting on the right side of the o line and Seattle could do nothing with that.

How many times has pete played the Rams now, and still can't figure out

A much needed butt-kicking. I'd rather take it now than in week 17 or January.

Goff didn't have to work very hard to look as impressive as he did. Lots of wide open receivers on crossing routes.

Hawks have lost 5 of their last 6 to the Rams while allowing them to score the following number of points:
42, 33, 36, 29 and 28.
Those totals are with 2 different DCs but one "defensive oriented" HC.

The Hawks just don't match up well against the Rams. Fortunately, they likely won't have to play them again this year. I'm not sure what LA figured out coming from their bye, but it's a much different team the last 2 weeks.

What yesterday proves is the Rams are still a dangerous team.

We used to struggle to beat the Rams back when we were flush with HOFs and fielding one of the greatest defenses in NFL history.
If any team owns us, that would be the Rams.

The big test will be the 49ers. We have a chance against them. But I would not give us a chance against a Rams team in the playoffs, so the Rams sliding out of the playoffs is great news for us.

This was exactly what I thought was going to happen. They started to believe their own hype.

Our own Red Alice behind enemy lines :D
Hey there Red. Here's to a great game!
P.S. Hey Red, is that a painting of you in your avatar?
Yeah, that's right. Red is a chick.... For you newbs, she's a friend of .NET. Long-time opposing fan friend.... So no attacks. Or you will be attacked.

Hey RedAlice, nice to see you, here's to a good game and no injuries, just hope the Seahawks are a bit Gooder, that's for those Grammer naz**'s

Red is a gal? Heh... not that it matters but for years I never knew.

The RamsFansUnited seems kind of reasonable.
I was banned from most of the others years ago when I suggested that losing 7 or 8 in a row doesn't mean the Rams would win the next time. The good old days when my main goal was to antagonize.

by Elvis
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

McVay routinely out coaches Carroll. He's 4-2 against him with the two loses being very winnable games and 2 of the wins being utter domination...

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

McVay's a missed 44 yard field goal and dropped TD pass in the endzone from being 6-0 against Carroll.

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

What yesterday proves is the Rams are still a dangerous team.

You better believe that. I know some home teams in the playoffs would not want to face off against us. Whether we make it or not remains to be seen. But I'm happy they're figuring things out and returning to their old ways offensively. Bodes well going into next season.

by SWAdude
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

RedAlice wrote:Yes!!!!

I hope you and your lovely wife left the Coliseum with happy smiles.

We did!!!

With many thousands as well. Hawk fans very very quiet.

Sat with a Seahawk fan friend of mine and his point of view we totally dominated them. We both enjoyed the game.

It is one of the better wins I have seen in person.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2077  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

And for what its worth in the poem "The Charge of the Light Brigade" the line is "Theirs but to do and die."

Canuck probably knows that the action of the Heavy Brigade in the same battle was much more successful.

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

Gee, now I can't wait for the Cowboys game thread. For a while I was like "Who cares about the next game? This season is shot." Now I'm excited again. A different feel from knowing we were in control of the division by this time the last couple years. Kinda like a baseball pennant chase. Some good excitement all the way to the end.

by RedAlice
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Me too!

The last two games of playing well have been the best though.

It feels like if they make the playoffs, good chance of winning.

Making the thread.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Horny Mcbae wrote:Me going through this thread.

Who knew you look like Ryan Reynolds ?

• 6 / 7
61 posts Apr 16 2024