25 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by SolarRam
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   140  
United States of America   San Diego, CA
Practice Squad

Ya...totally lost the locker room. That room is out of control with doubt on his play calling. Where's that glass of crow? I had it here somewhere. Oh...there it is...its half full of that shit too.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

SolarRam wrote:Ya...totally lost the locker room. That room is out of control with doubt on his play calling. Where's that glass of crow? I had it here somewhere. Oh...there it is...its half full of that shit too.

haha,, yeah, in our worried minds we can easily think the worst. Especially when the team starts resembling the team we suffered through all those dark seasons.
Also, I don't recall seeing any locker room videos after the bad losses. I'm sure they weren't as jovial.
Still McVay is the man and you can tell they love playing for him and that isn't going to change anytime soon..

by SolarRam
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   140  
United States of America   San Diego, CA
Practice Squad

Hacksaw wrote:haha,, yeah, in our worried minds we can easily think the worst. Especially when the team starts resembling the team we suffered through all those dark seasons.
Also, I don't recall seeing any locker room videos after the bad losses. I'm sure they weren't as jovial.
Still McVay is the man and you can tell they love playing for him and that isn't going to change anytime soon..

Ya...those dark seasons did one heck of a number on all of us. I figured after a those refreshing few years it was all over. Its not like GSOT lasted for 10 years or anything. I was ready with pitchforks and lanterns after that Ravens debacle and I didn't believe it after the Cardinals game. But they proved something against the SeaChickens on Sunday. McVay is obviously learning and continually improving. And that what we need as fans. To see a young coach learn, to see a team respond positively to adversity. We need game plans to evolve and plays that mask the things we don't do very well. That's our coach's job, he has to lead his assistants and make them better coaches than they would be on their own. As fans in the McVay era, we expect greatness because that's what our coach inspires. Not just out of the players, but out of the coaches and fans as well.

Operation pitchforks has been cancelled and the glass is half full, but for Pete's sake can we just beat the frickin' Niners in a couple weeks - I mean really beat them. Regardless if the Pack does their job against the Vikes, I want our fan base to know at the end of the season regardless of playoffs: ya...we smoked those Norcal fools before they choked in the playoffs.

by snackdaddy
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Well, I suppose that win moved the Jaguars down a few spots in the draft. :lol2:

• 3 / 3
25 posts Apr 16 2024