36 posts
  • 2 / 4
 by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Yeah, they were raving on Hill quite a bit last night. He has played pretty well for the most part. Him and Ramsey make a great tandem. Our defense could be what carries us to the playoffs. When we play the whiners, its going to be tough to score. We have the defense to keep us in the game till we do score. Not to mention McVay has seen what they do on defense. I gotta think its gonna be a little better this time.

by SolarRam
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   140  
United States of America   San Diego, CA
Practice Squad

Amazing what happens which the coach puts a good plan together. Mask your weaknesses, accentuate your strengths. Hey, Gurley....you good for more carries? I gotta quiet the haters out there.

by aeneas1
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:Yeah, they were raving on Hill quite a bit last night. He has played pretty well for the most part. Him and Ramsey make a great tandem. Our defense could be what carries us to the playoffs. When we play the whiners, its going to be tough to score. We have the defense to keep us in the game till we do score. Not to mention McVay has seen what they do on defense. I gotta think its gonna be a little better this time.

a lot of it was coming from collinsworth, owner of pff, who grades hill high, currently 8th among all corners.

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:a lot of it was coming from collinsworth, owner of pff, who grades hill high, currently 8th among all corners.

He also mentioned how well Blythe was doing since they moved him to center. I wonder how PFF rated him since he moved to center?

by safer
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1275  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

McVay ran Gurley enough inside to keep their D honest. That was a huge key to this game.
Still hard to fathom, but McVay is starting to take us to another level with his recent O adjustments to what the Bears and Pats exposed last year.

by Neil039
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
Superstar

The Ravens game showed lapses and weaknesses across both sides of the ball.
The past two have shown there is still a lot of talent on this teams, a lot of young talent!

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

How much 6-1 was actually deployed against us in the last 2 games? If little to none, that would be telling. If alot, that would be telling too..

by rather
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   349  
Starter

Can we move this thread to General Discussion? The title is clearly meant to antagonize other posters and has little to do with the Rams. Also whaaa, the other posters are saying mean stuff. Thx

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:How much 6-1 was actually deployed against us in the last 2 games? If little to none, that would be telling. If alot, that would be telling too..

I remember seeing it a lot the first time we played them. Yet, Goff had a pretty good game and we scored 29. I saw it some in the last game. And we scored 28. So maybe some teams can't execute it the way the Bears and Patriots did.

I don't remember seeing it much when we played the 49ers. I think they just go with their base defense because its been working. McVay's gotta figure out why they completely shut our passing game down next time.

by aeneas1
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

rather wrote:Can we move this thread to General Discussion? The title is clearly meant to antagonize other posters and has little to do with the Rams. Also whaaa, the other posters are saying mean stuff. Thx

you're begging for a trip to the corner (at least) aren't you?

02.jpg

• 2 / 4
36 posts Apr 16 2024