113 posts
  • 8 / 12
 by RedAlice
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

sloramfan wrote:i love a good serving of crow, however this time i just kept quiet because i really didn't see the reason to troll on higbee... to me his play might not have been all-pro, but i didn't think it was that bad ...

anywho, enjoy the plate of blackbird, cuz you know you're happy with maybe jumping the gun, and getting it wrong, with tonight's performance...

good game tyler..

go rams

slo

Hi Slo!

I want to ask you before saying anything as I really don’t understand this post.

McVay has used TEs quite well in his past.

I’ve been waiting for him to do such with our Rams and it seems he is about to do so.

Who is jumping a gun?

by dieterbrock
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Re-assess, ramsmans34!!??? :?2: :arrow2: :?

Ha!! :!2: :arrow2: :idea2:

I'd rather take some bows and accolades! 8-)

A month ago, Tyler Higbee was just sleep-walking thru the 2019 season as another JAG NFL Tight End averaging 1 TD per his 4 season career. :idea2:

Then a tune-up post here in RFU, arrived from North of The Border, AND it was read by Los Ramos Coaching Staff...….and they said things like:

What the fook is this Canuck mook talking about when he says our guy Tyler Higbee is only averaging "1 TD per season"??? :roll2:
Then they checked the NFL stats archives and said......Holy Fook, that nimrod from Canada is correct!!! :o :arrow2: :shock2: How the fook did we let this thing happen!!?? :oops2:

Tyler Higbee himself read that line where I called him "Tyler RunsLikeLurch Higbee" and he decided to switch from those Army Combat Boots he was wearing in games, to some Adidas Football Cleats, and now he moves like as gracefully as Rudolh Nureyev in Swan Lake and as swiftly as Bill Clinton escaping from Campus Police after his latest Female College Dormitory NightTime Campaigning Session!!!! :idea2:

In addition, my continued reference to Higbee's TD Pass that We-Had-To-Have in our 2017 Playoff home loss to the Falcons THAT HIGBEE DROPPED :oops2: , motivated THigbee to consult with Cooper SureHands Kupp who exposed Higbee the the ultimate secret of successful NFL pass-catchers.....

IE. Cooper told Higbee: "DO NOT CLOSE YOUR EYES WHEN THE BALL ARRIVES ANYMORE TYLER!!!" :idea2: :arrow2: 8-)

Nice to see my tune-up post here at RFU from a month ago has worked out so well. eh?!!! :lol2:
….as apparently, per RamsTimes, Tyler Higbee is the first TE in Los Ramos history to have consecutive games of 100+ receiving yards!! :idea2: :arrow2: 8-)

Good for Tyler Higbee!!! 8-)

Thank you Canuck!!!

by ramsrams
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1176  
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Pro Bowl

ramsman34 wrote:Oh shit I forgot, you are the Ram underachiever whisperer. My bad brother. 😎🤘

Who should you tune up next??? Me thinks Cooks or Ramsey could step Their game up, no

Don’t normally disagree with your takes, 34, but Ramsey is playing just fine in my books. Love his physicality, save for his dick tackle last night. He is really good.

Don’t think Cooks is quite right, whether that is concussion related, I don’t know. Goff put his best throw of the night, I mean it was perfect, late in the game to him, and he didn’t come close to catching it.

Here’s hoping he comes around.

by sloramfan
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

i thought the OP might have been a little hard on higbee...

go rams

slo

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Well, what fire Canuck lit under Higbee, lets see if it can help anyone else. Whitworth's not doing bad but we know he can do better. 8-)

by actionjack
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   3935  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsrams wrote:Don’t normally disagree with your takes, 34, but Ramsey is playing just fine in my books. Love his physicality, save for his dick tackle last night. He is really good.

Don’t think Cooks is quite right, whether that is concussion related, I don’t know. Goff put his best throw of the night, I mean it was perfect, late in the game to him, and he didn’t come close to catching it.

Here’s hoping he comes around.

Brandon Cooks who I am really a fan of, has been disappointing. He cant make the contested catch. His drop last night could have really cost the Rams. He has such a small catch radius. He is great in space, but needs to get open down field more effectively. It was his fault that Goff had the second interception.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

actionjack wrote:Brandon Cooks , , , , , It was his fault that Goff had the second interception.

Was that the pick 6 ?

by Will0120
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

No, it was the second INT where Cooks ran a post-corner route but the announcers were commenting that Cooks didn't run a sharp enough double move route and gave the safety time to recover.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Will0120 wrote:
No, it was the second INT where Cooks ran a post-corner route but the announcers were commenting that Cooks did run a sharp enough double move route and gave the safety time to recover.

Ah yes. Thanks for the memory jog. Was feeling it by then.
That pick 6 looked like Woods stopped and JG was throwing him open.
Great game.

• 8 / 12
113 posts Apr 16 2024