37 posts
  • 4 / 4
 by rather
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   349  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

snackdaddy wrote:So when they fine a defender on a play that didn't draw a flag, are they pretty much saying the ref screwed up? I'd take it that way.

That is how I read it given that flags for these hits are basically automatic fine.

I wish I could get my hands on video from last year where a Seattle defender decked Kupp helmet-to-helmet, with the ref standing right there. Ball comes out and recovered by Seattle. Ref meekly waves dead ball, weakly signals Seattle first down. All while looking at Kupp. Like his next message would be "oh, and this guy might be dead." No flag of course, because Rams

by JackPMiller
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
Superstar

Cooks is stuck here till 2021. Gurley is the same as well. That is dues to their contracts. It does not matter if we cut or trade them, it would kill our cap.

by BobCarl
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:...... saying the ref screwed up? I'd take it that way.

Very well could be. We don't hear about refs getting notices/warnings about obvious bad calls.

On the other hand ... when viewing the high level of skill and ability of Donald, he can't be fully appreciated with the unaided eye, only high speed cameras with high quality lenses focused in at a specific area are able to capture his magnificence.

I would think that sometimes, a ref isn't able to have the absolute perspective of several points of the field simultaneously, where as after-the-fact cameras views from multiple angles can show a more accurate picture of player breaking the rules.

by ramsfan1977
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

I think he is playing cautious. We need to either get him right or get out of this contract.

• 4 / 4
37 posts Apr 19 2024