12 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by moklerman
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Thought last week's effort by the defense was due in large part to facing a bad Cardinals team but shutting down the Seahawks tonight was downright impressive. 6 points is a great effort.

The offense did enough and did well to get the early lead so the weak second half was relatively meaningless.

Pretty impressive margin of victory considering the special teams and offense weren't hitting on all cylinders.

by aeneas1
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

the rams have scored 28 and 29 offensive points on these mooks this year, only 1 offense has scored more against them, nice to see the defense show up unlike the last time around.

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

I am taking great pleasure in watching the Postgame Seahawks wrap-up shows shown up here on the Vancouver Cable Network!!! ;) :arrow2: :lol2:

Clearly the Seattle area talking heads are stupefied by:
-how did the Seattle Offensive juggernaut that was averaging the NFL 5th best 27.4 PPG coming into this game, get shutout on TDs;
-how did Russell Houdini Wilson get sacked FIVE times by Los Ramos;
-how did Todd ReportedlyHibernating Gurley rush effectively against the vaunted Seattle D.....I mean, they have that Javeon BruceAlmighty Clowney…..and just push them around with a pretty-much rebuilt rookie OLine!!?? :shock2:

After the despair of that Ravens 6 TDs on their first 6 drives a coupla weeks ago, this dominating blowout of a Division Rival was welcome tonic to this RamsFan of 53 seasons!!! ;) :arrow2: 8-)

by ramsman34
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8515  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

CanuckRightWinger wrote:I am taking great pleasure in watching the Postgame Seahawks wrap-up shows shown up here on the Vancouver Cable Network!!! ;) :arrow2: :lol2:

Clearly the Seattle area talking heads are stupefied by:
-how did the Seattle Offensive juggernaut that was averaging the NFL 5th best 27.4 PPG coming into this game, get shutout on TDs;
-how did Russell Houdini Wilson get sacked FIVE times by Los Ramos;
-how did Todd ReportedlyHibernating Gurley rush effectively against the vaunted Seattle D.....I mean, they have that Javeon BruceAlmighty Clowney…..and just push them around with a pretty-much rebuilt rookie OLine!!?? :shock2:

After the despair of that Ravens 6 TDs on their first 6 drives a coupla weeks ago, this dominating blowout of a Division Rival was welcome tonic to this RamsFan of 53 seasons!!! ;) :arrow2: 8-)

Flying back to Seattle in an hour. Can’t WAIT to board that plane. Lmfao

Great take bro!!

by Neil039
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I loved this win, just frustrated by friends who are 49ers fans texting me thanks. Kick rock you bums, they took time out of their evening to put down their beggar signs to text me. Gee thanks 🤬

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

This is not the same rams team that played anybody 2 weeks ago or back. Everybody better eat their wheaties!!!!

by ramsman34
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8515  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I’m boarding an Alaska Airlines flight back to Sheattle. Shithawk fans coming from the game all around. This is gonna be a fun flight

WHOS HOUSE!!!

by actionjack
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   3934  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Neil039 wrote:I loved this win, just frustrated by friends who are 49ers fans texting me thanks. Kick rock you bums, they took time out of their evening to put down their beggar signs to text me. Gee thanks 🤬

Me thinks you could be texting them in two weeks :D

by aeneas1
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

in 4 of their 6 games without ramsey the rams faced the 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 8th ranked scoring offenses.

in 4 of their 7 games with ramsey they've faced the 31st, 25th, 24th, 21st ranked scoring offenses.

just sayin'.

nonetheless, as mentioned, the last 7 game stretch the defense has played lights out save for the ravens game, in 6 of the 7 games they've given up just 7, 7, 10, 10, 10 and 12 offensive points. :shock2:

• 1 / 2
12 posts Apr 15 2024