113 posts
  • 7 / 12
 by ramsman34
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Back to the OP, care to re assess Mr. Higbee’s value now sir? I’d say it’s pretty damn high. Dude can ball.

by ramsrams
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1176  
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Pro Bowl

A bargain, at half the price!

Dynamic in thread is changing, and that is alright.

Dude can play.

Called him a “Witten “ when he was drafted, let’s hope he can keep it up!

by RedAlice
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

The TE revolution we have been waiting to see.

The only reason Reed was a name is McVay.

Let’s get this going.

by sloramfan
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

i love a good serving of crow, however this time i just kept quiet because i really didn't see the reason to troll on higbee... to me his play might not have been all-pro, but i didn't think it was that bad ...

anywho, enjoy the plate of blackbird, cuz you know you're happy with maybe jumping the gun, and getting it wrong, with tonight's performance...

good game tyler..

go rams

slo

by /zn/
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6763  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

NFL Research@NFLResearch
Tyler Higbee (@Ty_Higs19) is the first @RamsNFL tight end to have 100+ receiving yards in consecutive games in the Super Bowl era.

==

by ramsrams
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1176  
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Pro Bowl

Ya know, for an old timer, watching Higbee is a lot better than watching Conwell or Klein. Pete even.

Our TE’s suck, historically.

Might have a good one here, and he seems ready.

Even developing a little personality.

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Re-assess, ramsmans34!!??? :?2: :arrow2: :?

Ha!! :!2: :arrow2: :idea2:

I'd rather take some bows and accolades! 8-)

A month ago, Tyler Higbee was just sleep-walking thru the 2019 season as another JAG NFL Tight End averaging 1 TD per his 4 season career. :idea2:

Then a tune-up post here in RFU, arrived from North of The Border, AND it was read by Los Ramos Coaching Staff...….and they said things like:

What the fook is this Canuck mook talking about when he says our guy Tyler Higbee is only averaging "1 TD per season"??? :roll2:
Then they checked the NFL stats archives and said......Holy Fook, that nimrod from Canada is correct!!! :o :arrow2: :shock2: How the fook did we let this thing happen!!?? :oops2:

Tyler Higbee himself read that line where I called him "Tyler RunsLikeLurch Higbee" and he decided to switch from those Army Combat Boots he was wearing in games, to some Adidas Football Cleats, and now he moves like as gracefully as Rudolh Nureyev in Swan Lake and as swiftly as Bill Clinton escaping from Campus Police after his latest Female College Dormitory NightTime Campaigning Session!!!! :idea2:

In addition, my continued reference to Higbee's TD Pass that We-Had-To-Have in our 2017 Playoff home loss to the Falcons THAT HIGBEE DROPPED :oops2: , motivated THigbee to consult with Cooper SureHands Kupp who exposed Higbee the the ultimate secret of successful NFL pass-catchers.....

IE. Cooper told Higbee: "DO NOT CLOSE YOUR EYES WHEN THE BALL ARRIVES ANYMORE TYLER!!!" :idea2: :arrow2: 8-)

Nice to see my tune-up post here at RFU from a month ago has worked out so well. eh?!!! :lol2:
….as apparently, per RamsTimes, Tyler Higbee is the first TE in Los Ramos history to have consecutive games of 100+ receiving yards!! :idea2: :arrow2: 8-)

Good for Tyler Higbee!!! 8-)

by ramsman34
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Oh shit I forgot, you are the Ram underachiever whisperer. My bad brother. 😎🤘

Who should you tune up next??? Me thinks Cooks or Ramsey could step Their game up, no

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

You guys are right....

Brandon Cooks COULD use a tune-up RFU post! :idea2:

Lemme work on that! ;) :arrow2: 8-)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On a continuing note tonight up here in Vancouver, watching the Cable Feed from Seattle just a two hour drive south of us.....

The Seattle Postgame Talking Heads are just shell shocked.
They look like Bagdad Bob back in 2003.....y'know.....

"What American artillery noise???!!! What are you talking about???!! That's just some thunder! Just some thunderstorm noise!!!"

ME: Russell Wilson had his clay feet exposed tonight sportsfans!! :idea2: :arrow2: :!2:

• 7 / 12
113 posts Apr 16 2024