CLOSE
38 posts
  • 1 / 4
 by ramsman34
1 month ago
 Total posts:   3601  
United States of America   Enemy Territory - Seattle
Superstar

We fuckin gifted them 3 possessions and a pick six - and still slapped the livin shit outta them.

Maybe McPredictable had a decent enough plan all along

Time will tell

Just sayin

by sloramfan
1 month ago
 Total posts:   1219  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

how you like me now!!!

one week at a time, next up, dallas...

go rams

slo

by ramsman34
1 month ago
Superstar

sloramfan wrote:how you like me now!!!

one week at a time, next up, dallas...

go rams

slo

I like you a lot actually!!!

Bring on the cowgirls

by CanuckRightWinger
1 month ago
 Total posts:   1080  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Pro Bowl

To slightly paraphrase Kirk Cousins in on of his few shining moments as the Washington Redskins QB...…

YOU LIKED THAT ONE EH RAMSNATION!!!!!! ;) :arrow2: 8-)

by snackdaddy
1 month ago
 Total posts:   6156  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I'll admit I gave up on the playoffs after the Ravens loss. I was almost there after the Steelers loss. Only because its a team we shoulda beat and looked pretty bad losing to them. And I did have my doubts about tonight's game.

They played like a team that wants to make the playoffs. And they didn't look like a team struggling to find their identity. Goff looked really good in the first half. Still not sure the picks were all his fault. Overall it was a nice game for him again. I just hope the picks won't hurt his confidence going forward. He looked very confident and in rhythm the first half. That is the Goff I want to see the rest of the way.

by Dick84
1 month ago
 Total posts:   4905  
Italy   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I lost faith after the Steelers game.

So glad to see my lack of faith proven wrong.

by Hacksaw
1 month ago
 Total posts:   16268  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Marcus Correctus. The mighty Rams have revved up. Made the Hags look pedestrian. We still have it...

by ramsman34
1 month ago
Superstar

This Alaska Air flight to Seattle right now is full of a shit ton of vet said 11.5s. Lmfao!!!! Wooo who’s house bitches!!!! A few Rams fans in. Used. We quietly and confidently high-diving each other as we boarded.

I know one team the shithawks don’t want to see come playoff time, and that’s US.

by actionjack
1 month ago
 Total posts:   991  
United States of America   Sactown
Veteran

snackdaddy wrote:I'll admit I gave up on the playoffs after the Ravens loss. I was almost there after the Steelers loss. Only because its a team we shoulda beat and looked pretty bad losing to them. And I did have my doubts about tonight's game.

They played like a team that wants to make the playoffs. And they didn't look like a team struggling to find their identity. Goff looked really good in the first half. Still not sure the picks were all his fault. Overall it was a nice game for him again. I just hope the picks won't hurt his confidence going forward. He looked very confident and in rhythm the first half. That is the Goff I want to see the rest of the way.

Amazing when a QB has time to throw the ball and the running attack is making positive yards. Funny how they work hand in hand. It's all about the o-line.

• 1 / 4
38 posts Jan 24 2020