61 posts
  • 4 / 7
 by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   90  
United States of America   West Covina Native living in Wa State
Practice Squad

Hacksaw wrote:Those are the Rams I remember so so well. I fell in love with the team in the Gabriel days, , but those teams in Dryer's era were really good. Awesome era. Hacksaw is a clue , , lol.

7 seasons for Fred as Hunter. That's pretty good. Almost got canceled until they changed producers, , but that's LA.

Dig the VW van in the video and totally get why the avi photo lost some of it's character. Thought the same thing.

GO RAMS !!!

I will be going with the Hunter avatar soon. He was a bad ass.

by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
Practice Squad

Elvis wrote:

I thought Clowney was out. I saw that somewhere but it was days ago. Questionable might as well be a go. Ansah not such a big deal.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

FredsDryer wrote:I will be going with the Hunter avatar soon. He was a bad ass.

Agreed, one of my favorite cop shows.
For some reason I was a big fan of FTD commercials, Little House, Heaven Can Wait, The Undefeated,, yada....

20191207_100757.jpg

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
Practice Squad

Now I wonder what it would look like with Dryer in all the Merlin shows and Olsen as Hunter.

OK.. Maybe NOT. :D

by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
Practice Squad

Elvis wrote:

I was at that game.... one of those rare moments where you can walk out of there and high five some guy you don't even know because he has a Rams jersey on. Ehh.. that was actually the last time the Rams beat Seattle until 2010. It was worth it.

Mike Martz had HUGE GOLDEN BALLS. I used to love that he took chances.

My family (excluding me) went to Hawaii years ago, some of the NFL coaches were there and she got a picture of Holmgren and Martz both with my son.

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I always thought Hunter looked a little like Clint Eastwood. He could do that same steely eyed squint with his eyes. And they were pretty close in size.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2077  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Glad to have Fred Dryer on board. Hunter was a good show. We got screwed in the playoff game versus the Vikings on back to back bogus off-sides calls on Dryer and Youngblood.

by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
Practice Squad

It is going to be perfect weather for a football game tonight, keeping the speed on QB pressure and giving the WRs a nice advantage. As much as I dig the Spring and Summer of the Northwest and the hit and miss White Christmas, there was something to be said for playing with Xmas toys outside and being able to count on it. Of course I am assuming that the weather is normal and it isn't raining a waterfall of rain bouncing up off the pavement like it did a few times a year, flooding the streets.

• 4 / 7
61 posts Apr 16 2024