5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by moklerman
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Not sure many people would guess who the #1 rated passer is in the NFL right now. Granted, even though he qualifies, he hasn't played nearly as many games as others have but it goes to show that a change of scenery can revitalize a guy sometimes.

I wonder how many bar bets could have been won if you knew that Ryan Tannehill would be the #1 guy at this stage of the year? Or that Kirk Cousins would be #2 for that matter.

by dieterbrock
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

I’ve always thought Tannehill was a pretty decent QB stuck in a bad spot.

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

It goes to show how an efficient QB can be just as effective and one who throws it a lot for lots of yardage. In his last 3 games, Tannehill averaged around 20 attempts for around 200 yards. They won all 3. Their last loss he threw it 39 times for 331 yards. The game before that, he throws for less than 200 yards and they win. Don't have to throw it up 40 or 50 times to have a winning passing game. Tannehill is a perfect example of that. Just be efficient.

by R4L
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Dick84 wrote:I wonder if the OP sees the irony?

How's STLtoday doing?

by aeneas1
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

and wentz is at 18th, brady at 21, rivers at 22 and goff at 25, what a bunch of chump qbs! in other news, the titans rank 24th in strength of schedule faced and the vikes 30th... the rams? 6th toughest.

• 1 / 1
5 posts Apr 18 2024