33 posts
  • 4 / 4
 by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   90  
United States of America   West Covina Native living in Wa State
Practice Squad

moklerman wrote:I get a kick out of fans who are struttin' around, bragging about beating a 3 win team.

I never consider the records with a division opponent. Things can get out of hand. I know this much, the Seahawks' here are talking about the Rams offense returning after that game.

by Rams the Legends live on
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

Good stuff as always A1. As far as the Rams beating the Cards I found it a net positive for one because it is a win and a w is a w. As well found it a net positive because the lose to the Ravens appeared to leave a bad taste in their mouth and they turned around and dished some of that back out.

Losing is a reality but how you react after a lose can be very telling. I liked the way they were motivated to win and win big. This year has not played out at all like I had hoped it would, but good to see that even though this year has been a dog fight the fight is not outta the Rams yet.

Who knows how the year will play out but glad to see that the Rams are not ready to lay down and take the old mantle of a 8-8 team. This year has been one of adversity which is good because only fire can melt away the dross and leave what is gold behind. So I like the win cause it just seems they are not ready to roll over yet and will always admire that attitude in my team winners are not quitters and we have not quit yet.

by dieterbrock
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:Isn't the bottom line that the Cardinals are a 3 win team? They had the #1 draft pick last year and have an outside shot at it again now. Just how hard are people going to argue that they represent any kind of quality win?

I guess you aren’t paying attention to the conversation.
Try again.

• 4 / 4
33 posts Apr 18 2024