64 posts
  • 1 / 7
 by aeneas1
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

during goff's rams/bears postgame presser he said this about the rams second to last drive of the game, the 4th quarter drive that put the rams up 17-10:

"...just kept chipping away, kept chipping away, kept chipping away, and i think that last drive we got our mojo back, we were rolling, and it felt like how we usually are on offense, it's a good feeling right now."

here's the all-22 of that drive, and it's easy to see what he means:

so do you think bobby evans was stoked about this td run?

and here's goff's postgame presser - say what you want about the guy, but imo it's impossible not be very impressed by the maturity, ownership, class and leadership he's shown since becoming a los angeles ram, especially considering the immature clowns out there like mayfield:

by actionjack
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   3942  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:during goff's rams/bears postgame presser he said this about the rams second to last drive of the game, the 4th quarter drive that put the rams up 17-10:

"...just kept chipping away, kept chipping away, kept chipping away, and i think that last drive we got our mojo back, we were rolling, and it felt like how we usually are on offense, it's a good feeling right now."

here's the all-22 of that drive, and it's easy to see what he means:

so do you think bobby evans was stoked about this td run?

and here's goff's postgame presser - say what you want about the guy, but imo it's impossible not be very impressed by the maturity, ownership, class and leadership he's shown since becoming a los angeles ram, especially considering the immature clowns out there like mayfield:

Well said A1. How did the 6 man front do on that drive??!!

Goff has been through wars at Cal, Fisher and the worst o-line in the league and has never blinked. Compare to Jimmy G against Seattle where he was wearing his dancing shoes after one half of heavy pass rush. Elite throws on that drive. There is a reason why his teammates love him. Love Evans and the whole physicality and youthful exuberance of this young line.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

So the O-line looked pretty good on that drive and TGII was involved in the game. I wonder if there is a correlation?

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Nice feel good OP aeneas1. 8-)

Thank you for the warm feeling....

BUT,

then these things enter my head, they're called "thoughts" and I ponder things like:

So exactly how much mojo does $134 Million buy over 4 years? :?
With $110 Million guaranteed?? :shock2:
How much would the whole 4 years of mojo weigh?? As much as the USS Nimitz? 10 Nimitz's?? 100??? :?2: :arrow2: :?
If the whole 4 years of mojo was laid end-to-end would it extend from the earth to the moon? The earth to the sun??......or just from Thousand Oaks to Pasadena???? :?2: :arrow2: :?

.....and those are just some of my quantitative thoughts on Ram Mojo!

Then one delves into the qualitative aspects of Ram Mojo questions:
Does this product come pre-wrapped....or is it loose and granular and you have to buy it by the pound?....or the gram?.....or is it like ammonium nitrate and you buy it by the metric tonne???!!
Is Ram Mojo a stand-alone substance like....salt or fertilizer???
Or does it need water and sand added to it.....like cement??? :?

Now I'm getting a headache.....very severe and debilitating! :cry2:
In my best Captain James T. Kirk....
losing
cognitive
abilities....must dumb down linguistics ASAP.....

....aeneas1.....Dites moi! Qu'est-ce que c'est fucking mojo???!!! :!2: :arrow2: :x
Expliquez moi....maintenant!!!! :!2: :arrow2: :lol2:

Cheers from sunny Vancouver BC. ;)

by /zn/
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6763  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

So exactly how much mojo does $134 Million buy over 4 years?

Sorry but it bears repeating---all Goff got was the "next one up" standard issue 2nd contract for a starting qb. The qbs who come up in 2020 will get more, and then the ones that come up in 2021 will get more than that. And so on.

The alternative was to not pay him and start over against at qb. No thanks.

Personally, I enjoyed that drive in the Bears game (unlike you apparently). Goff got it together and led a clutch scoring drive that put the game away.

But since it's your money we're talking about, complain away. 8-)

by rams74
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1469  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

With respect to the Rams offense getting back in the groove, I'm looking forward to the Niners losing their next 3 straight, and 5 of their next 6. I also think the Hags could lose their next 3 straight (at least 2 of their next 3).

Combined with getting our offensive mojo back, plus our still improving shutdown defense, and I think this puts us right where we want to be at the end.

Go Rams!

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

I'm with rams74
ie. anticipating some SF and Seattle losses as they both enter some tough-sledding against some real stout opponents this next patch.....AND,

I too am enjoying our new shutdown RAMS-ey D improvement.

As for the other two posters.....you guys seem wound a little too tight this morning! My post, which was complimenting aeneas1's FeelGood OP, was meant as "humour"......

Sheesh....tough crowd here sometimes eh! :?

by actionjack
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   3942  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

CanuckRightWinger wrote:I'm with rams74
ie. anticipating some SF and Seattle losses as they both enter some tough-sledding against some real stout opponents this next patch.....AND,

I too am enjoying our new shutdown RAMS-ey D improvement.

As for the other two posters.....you guys seem wound a little too tight this morning! My post, which was complimenting aeneas1's FeelGood OP, was meant as "humour"......

Sheesh....tough crowd here sometimes eh! :?

Damn I wish the freaking Broncos hadnt choked away that game against the Vikes I would feel much better. Clearly the niners are getting revealed some, again the Cards had a great chance to win that one. Hopefully you are right (its very possible) that the Niners and Hawks come back to the pack, BUT the Rams schedule isnt much easier. If we can beat the Ravens (a very tall task) i will feel much better, but the Rams can only lose 2 game (could only be one) of their remaining 6 games (cards2x, hawks, niners, ravens, cowboys..yuck). Nut cracking time.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2077  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I'm still thumbing through my English-French dictionary trying to interpret Canuck's post!

by ramsrams
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1176  
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Pro Bowl

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:I'm still thumbing through my English-French dictionary trying to interpret Canuck's post!

I speak Canuck, a difficult language, indeed!

I can interpret, if you like. :D

It meant, “ I do not want to eat frisbees today”.

Kinda weird, if you ask me.

• 1 / 7
64 posts Apr 17 2024