9 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by sloramfan
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

couldn't agree more dick...

i never thought the roster was a problem, however the new guys' (o-line)play has been a bigger lift than i could have hoped for..

i'm gonna say it right now... this may be a better team than last years team.. hope they prove me right..

great post..

go rams

slo

by Indrid Cold
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   863  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Seems like only yesterday people were saying the same things about Noteboom and Allen that are now being said about Edwards and Evans...

And Noteboom mentioned again. I'm afraid that hype train is never going to leave the station.

Promise from some of these dudes. IMO, Rapp hasn't stood out in either a good or bad way. Sure tackler downfield is what he's shown. The others, though, have barely played so hard for me to start handing out kudos.

The "everybody try out at every OL position" in the preseason does look like dumb coaching in hindsight.

by Indrid Cold
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   863  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Dick84 wrote:I'm still on the Noteboom train. He seemed to be improving at Seattle. He's more of a tackle than guard, though, that's for sure.
What have you seen that you don't like in Edwards?
PFF has given Rapp a grade of 68 so far.. that's good.
Totally low info on Evans and Henderson... but I'm liking what I've seen and Long has looked good in his limited performances.

I don't "dislike" anything about any of them. Just gun shy about buying in until I see a lot more. Although I'm doubting an early season for Noteboom next year and, if that's the case, it's 3 years of nothing and move on time.

by SoCalRam78
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1086  
United States of America   SoCal
Pro Bowl

6 man front nonsense is getting annoying. Mcvay has seen this front for a year now and it’s still befuddling him? For real?

Really hope mcvay’s play calling isn’t a flash in the pan. Rams have been gutted in their coaching staff too.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

LaFleur and Kingsbury come to mind. Both O guys.
Poaching can suck.

by dieterbrock
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

When McVay figures out the 6-1, (and he will eventually), the league is screwed

by actionjack
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   3935  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

The Bears went to the 6 man front in the second half and the Rams offense took off. I think as long as the o-line can perform the 6 man front will get beat now.

by actionjack
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   3935  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Dick84 wrote:Well... that's just silly. Move on? Why? lol

Anyway.... it takes years to truly evaluate a draft, of course.
But I felt it was kinda time to talk about the job Snead has done, because it seems like they have had more coaching issues than personnel issues this year, to me.

yeah where is Noteboom an issue?! I agree he looks like he can move into the LT spot as Whit is getting beat more often now. Of course there will be some growing pains, but I like Note's quiet, steady demeanor.

by BobCarl
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   4295  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

SoCalRam78 wrote:6 man front nonsense is getting annoying.
Turn about is fair play ... McVay should start using 6 Offensive Linemen plus a TE or two ... totally puts the opposing defense in panic mode

• 1 / 1
9 posts Apr 16 2024