63 posts
  • 4 / 7
 by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Isn't it nice to see how Colin Kaepernick plays so well with others in the sandbox? :P

What NFL GM wouldn't want this guy on his team eh???!!! :roll2: :arrow2: :lol2:

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

The best I saw was a clip of Kaepernick throwing a really long 40+ pass and hitting the receiver in stride.

One guy commented “Any QB in the NFL can do that.” and someone quickly replied “Not Mitch Trubinsky”

by aeneas1
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

his motorcade arrives:

guy throws the ball like a p.e. teacher:

a man of the people, for the people, kaep for president!

by Neil039
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

They just wanted to control the narrative of his workout like the NFL did. Problem is he’s an unemployed QB with a huge chip on his shoulder against the very owners who will sign off to hire him. I like this guy less than Vontaze Burfict and he’s a turd!

by moklerman
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

JT reviewing and analyzing CK's workout.

by Kid Charlamagne
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   533  
Veteran

Doesn’t sound like anything’s changed with him. He’s still got an adversarial attitude with the nfl and I’m not sure how that translates into them giving you a job.
I don’t think there was a memo or anything not to hire him, I just don’t think anyone thinks he’s worth the trouble.
The better player you are the more teams will put up with but there are still limits, look at AB. There are other places to play and if he’s as good as he thinks he would be back in the nfl but it doesn’t seem he is willing to do that.
I don’t get his strategy, if he was a backup this year he might’ve been starting considering all the qbs who’ve gone down, but it’s like he wants the nfl to admit defeat which ain’t never gonna happen.

by BobCarl
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
Superstar

Kid Charlamagne wrote:Doesn’t sound like anything’s changed with him.

A lot of people hate him for his calling out corrupt cops. It brought him a lots of attention. I guess he wanted more attention. Anything in DSM V about his type of mentality?

Today a lot of people are coming out of the woodwork to continue to hate on him.

excessive hating on him for non-football reasons on football forums ... is equally as bad as the player using the NFL platform for his political views and for being the attention whore he is.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Kid Charlamagne wrote:Doesn’t sound like anything’s changed with him. He’s still got an adversarial attitude with the nfl and I’m not sure how that translates into them giving you a job.
I don’t think there was a memo or anything not to hire him, I just don’t think anyone thinks he’s worth the trouble.
The better player you are the more teams will put up with but there are still limits, look at AB. There are other places to play and if he’s as good as he thinks he would be back in the nfl but it doesn’t seem he is willing to do that.
I don’t get his strategy, if he was a backup this year he might’ve been starting considering all the qbs who’ve gone down, but it’s like he wants the nfl to admit defeat which ain’t never gonna happen.

But at the same time let’s not white knight the NFL for the major bungling of this. The whole two hours to decide and other sloppy slap dashedness was amateur hour. Every detail should have been hammered out and the tryout should have been as slick as every other NFL production.

Like I said, why revive this issue? The Kaepernick issue was resolved. White men weren’t angry any more because of uppity colored folk not respecting the flag. Why did all of a sudden at 2pm Eastern last Wednesday did getting Kaepernick in front of teams become an emergency?

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Who would want a marginal quarterback with an attitude and would bring a lot of distractions with him? I don't think Goodell doesn't want him playing. In some ways he might prefer him signed with a team to show he's not trying to prevent it. But what team would want him? No coach or GM wants the distraction. And honestly, I have doubts Kaepernick wants to play. He got himself back in the news. Mission accomplished.

• 4 / 7
63 posts Apr 18 2024