7 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by ramsfan1977
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Trying to shift gears a bit from the Offensive line woes. I really like a lot of the gear in the Rams shop. Some neat looking apparel. However, with the pending logo an uniform change imminent I won't drop any coin on gear. It has to be hurting the Rams merchandise sales. I will patiently wait until spring when they do the unveiling.

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Agreed. I have been pretty firm on buying anything. Unless I find it on super clearance then I make an exception. But yes, being in uniform purgatory has to be hurting. I am flabbergasted they keep making the blueberry jerseys for sale for their players even though they have only worn them once in 2 years.
But you are always safe buying the retro stuff for now which we all know and love.

by Hacksaw
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

They're selling them because they exist. Gotta dump the merch before demand is completely gone..

by rams74
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1469  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:They're selling them because they exist. Gotta dump the merch before demand is completely gone..

Dumping the merch implies heavy discounts. Last I looked, the dark blue jerseys were full price.

by Hacksaw
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

rams74 wrote:Dumping the merch implies heavy discounts. Last I looked, the dark blue jerseys were full price.

Capitalism in full swing. 8-)
Good luck selling many of those Nike.

I guess technically they are still the Rams official home uniform.

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Best to buy vintage stuff right now. I picked up a Jack Youngblood jersey at a good price with a friend who sells jerseys. Is what he's doing legal? I don't know. Jersey looks authentic. He gets two free jerseys if he sells a certain amount.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:Best to buy vintage stuff right now. I picked up a Jack Youngblood jersey at a good price with a friend who sells jerseys. Is what he's doing legal? I don't know. Jersey looks authentic. He gets two free jerseys if he sells a certain amount.

That's why I don't wear anything current. My Cardinals jersey is Willie McGee light blue road jersey, my Rams is a Warner (in old royal blue/yellow Feragamo colors) and my Blues jersey doesn't have a name/number on it.

• 1 / 1
7 posts Apr 16 2024