79 posts
  • 2 / 8
 by AvengerRam
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I think a little home cooking will do us good...

Rams 19
Bears 13

by aeneas1
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

spread opened at rams -7.5, now rams -6.5... thru week 10 bears rank 28th in offensive scoring, ahead of only the bengals, dolphins, skins and jets. :oops2:

by ramsman34
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8522  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

ramsfan1977 wrote:The way this season is going we will win 16-13 Sunday and lose to the Ravens 41-36...

No kidding eh. But the Ravens have a good D and Marcus Peters has to be salivating at the thought of going pick 6 on Goff. I think they will hand us our worst loss of the McVay era. And it will be by 3 tds +. It will be what crushes this team’s spirits beyond recovery. And that worries me if it comes to fruition.

And I want to have my fears/predictions shoved in my face when I am wrong....

....please.

by aeneas1
4 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:But the Ravens have a good D and Marcus Peters has to be salivating at the thought of going pick 6 on Goff.

this will of course no doubt jinx goff, ha ha, pick 6's given up since 2017:

01.png

by aeneas1
4 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

so would the rams be road dogs if they were playing in cleveland this week? the steelers are, they 're 2.5 point underdogs against the home browns in week 11.

by LARams_1963
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:this will of course no doubt jinx goff, ha ha, pick 6's given up since 2017:

01.png
Goff is so screwed now.... :lol2: THANKS A1!!!!

by Neil039
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:I don't see a blowout. Bears aren't that good. But I do see them holding us to single digits and winning an ugly, low scoring game. Fisherball is alive and well.

It sucks when your team is one of the teams that is falling apart while playing another team falling to pieces. I prefer being the rock solid team (2019) playing the 2019 Bears lol

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

At least it won’t be 12 degrees at game time this year.

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:At least it won’t be 12 degrees at game time this year.

I got cold just watching that game. I had to turn the AC down here in Cali. 8-)

by Hacksaw
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

TV MAP
1.JPG

Everybody... :shock2:

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
Thursday Night: Pittsburgh @ Cleveland (FOX/NFLN)
Sunday Night: Chicago @ LA Rams (NBC)
Monday Night: Kansas City vs LA Chargers (in Mexico City) (ESPN)

Byes: Green Bay, NY Giants, Seattle, Tennessee..

BETTING LINE:
2.JPG

SPIN:
Trubisky Solid in Win
Almost all of the heat amidst this tough start from Chicago has come for quarterback Mitch Trubisky. On Sunday, after a difficult stretch, he finally played a game without much to criticize.
On the way to a 20-13 Bears victory, Trubisky threw 3 touchdowns and finished with a passer rating of 131.0. He may have only compiled 173 yards, but for a quarterback that has been struggling mightily, Sunday was a good place to start.

Rams Drop to 5-4
In Sunday’s 17-12 defeat at the hands of the Pittsburgh Steelers, serious questions began to arise about the Los Angeles Rams’ offense. The unit had been sputtering, but on Sunday it reached a new low.
Jared Goff completed 53.7% of his throws, for only 5.9 yards per attempt, and threw no touchdowns along with 2 interceptions. He finished with a passer rating of 51.2.
As a whole, the offense went a staggering 1-of-14 on third down, good for just 7%. That number speaks volumes as to why the rams could muster only 12 points.

Perhaps the lone bright spot was Todd Gurley, who averaged 6.1 yards per carry, but even that highlighted a Rams misstep. Gurley was only given the ball 12 times. On a day in which the Rams never trailed by much, Goff threw the ball 41 times, while Gurley was only called on sparingly.

Will This Line Move?
Both of these teams have struggled in recent weeks, but given Sunday’s games, it’s certainly possible that there is a reaction to the Bears offense finally looking alright.
It helps that opposing Chicago will be an offense that looked anemic on Sunday. The Rams offense has completely lost its identity, and it’s tough to see people flocking to the window to back Goff and company.

• 2 / 8
79 posts Apr 18 2024