CLOSE
40 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by Elvis
1 month ago
 Total posts:   23356  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

ramsfan1977 wrote:Refs had no balls to call DPI against Reynolds on 4th and 10.

The could've at least shown us the courtesy of a booth review and then let the play stand.

On the flip side, Donald got away with a hands to the helmet against Rudolph...

by Hacksaw
1 month ago
 Total posts:   15928  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ramsfan1977 wrote:Refs had no balls to call DPI against Reynolds on 4th and 10.

Yep,, another killer blow by the striped zoo creatures.

by Dick84
1 month ago
 Total posts:   4669  
Italy   LA Coliseum
Superstar

If we, as Rams fans, are focused on losing a game over a bad call, we’ve lost perspective.

by BobCarl
1 month ago
 Total posts:   3031  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Dick84 wrote:If we, as Rams fans, are focused on losing a game over a bad call, we’ve lost perspective.

I don't agree.

Yes, the Rams lost because Goff and his O-line were ineffective, and a lot of "focus" and finger pointing has been ongoing.

The "bad call" is an aspect of the last game, not the sole factor for the loss, nothing wrong with having its own thread and putting it under a microscope.

by Dick84
1 month ago
Italy   LA Coliseum
Superstar

BobCarl wrote:I don't agree.

Yes, the Rams lost because Goff and his O-line were ineffective, and a lot of "focus" and finger pointing has been ongoing.

The "bad call" is an aspect of the last game, not the sole factor for the loss, nothing wrong with having its own thread and putting it under a microscope.

Bad calls even out over time, imo.

by actionjack
1 month ago
 Total posts:   868  
United States of America   Sactown
Veteran

I have never saw a 15 yard forward fumble. You could see Goff’s hand extend and than the ball fly. Huge huge miss by the idiot refs in what was a low scoring game.

by Gareth
1 month ago
 Total posts:   766  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Dick84 wrote:Bad calls even out over time, imo.

I’ve always considered that a lazy response.

The officiating was bad but the Rams were worse. I don’t think anybody is saying the Rams lost because of the officiating. They deserved to lose.

But, again, that doesn’t mean that calls aren’t worth discussing. I mean it’s not like we are acting like the Saints here.

by Dick84
1 month ago
Italy   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Gareth wrote:I’ve always considered that a lazy response.

The officiating was bad but the Rams were worse. I don’t think anybody is saying the Rams lost because of the officiating. They deserved to lose.

But, again, that doesn’t mean that calls aren’t worth discussing. I mean it’s not like we are acting like the Saints here.

Donald clearly hit Rudolph in the head. Wasn't called.
I don't think it's lazy, I think it's reality.

by Indrid Cold
1 month ago
 Total posts:   608  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Dick84 wrote:If we, as Rams fans, are focused on losing a game over a bad call, we’ve lost perspective.

Speaking of lost perspective, we're a missed FG and non PI call from being 7-2. Not speaking about you specifically, but the doom and gloom bandwagon seems awfully full.

by Dick84
1 month ago
Italy   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Indrid Cold wrote:Speaking of lost perspective, we're a missed FG and non PI call from being 7-2. Not speaking about you specifically, but the doom and gloom bandwagon seems awfully full.

Oh, no... I'm definitely on the doom and gloom bandwagon. I still appreciate your perspective, but I'm not feeling good at all at the moment.

• 3 / 4
40 posts Dec 15 2019