54 posts
  • 5 / 6
 by Elvis
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38438  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

aeneas1 wrote:if the seahwaks, saints, vikes and packers win this weekend, and the rams lose, the rams postseason chances drop to less 20% headed into week 11. :oops2:

Well let's not do that then...

by Hacksaw
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Since they play Monday, I share hope we all still have something to pull for. .

by ramsfan1977
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

We have no choice but to pull for the Whiners. If the Seahags get there 3rd loss we have a punchers chance for the Wildcard. Plus Seattle has Philly in Philly right after the BYE then Minnesota. This is not a done deal as far as the wildcard. We need to win.

by Elvis
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38438  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

ramsfan1977 wrote:We have no choice but to pull for the Whiners. If the Seahags get there 3rd loss we have a punchers chance for the Wildcard. Plus Seattle has Philly in Philly right after the BYE then Minnesota. This is not a done deal as far as the wildcard. We need to win.

Yep.

Which means, the way things are going, Seattle is gonna win...

by SoCalRam78
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1086  
United States of America   SoCal
Pro Bowl

Rams season is on life support. Hags win and might as well start talking draft. Second round draft that is.

by Horny Mcbae
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Fcuk the Niners. I have way more respect for Wilson and Carroll than the overvalued Garapolo and the loud mouth Sherman and unbelievable annoying Kittle. Their coach tho. God damn. That man can scheme an offense. I thought last season he was the best offensive coach in the league all things considered.

I hope the meteor hits but failing that I want the Hawks to win. If that helps lessen the odds of us making the playoffs I’m even more for it. Now before you cuss me out........ I think our season is over and I don’t want to be given a morsel of Hope now only for it to be snatched later, painfully. Let this Rams season die early.

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Before yesterday I wanted the whiners to win because I felt the division was out of reach. The wild card was more realistic. Based on what I saw yesterday, it doesn't matter anymore. We're not likely to win enough to catch Minnesota, Seattle or whoever finishes second in the east. I hate both teams, but I hate the whiners more, so I'm pulling for the seahags.

by CarolinaRam
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   69  
United States of America   South Carolina
Practice Squad

After that sh**t show yesterday, our only chance at playoffs is a WC. So we need the Hags to lose tonight and another two games. Just don't see any chance at Division now. Pull against Hags and Vikes.

by ramsfan1977
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Niners got punched in the fucking mouth and they want to quit! Jimmy G sucks. Yet, we put 29 up on Seattle. Damn you Zuerlein :twisted2:

• 5 / 6
54 posts Apr 16 2024