16 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

That quick burst is what TGII is missing lately it seems. Scat-like, quick, fast and decisive. Kind of small for goal line and pass pro imo.
I had a flashback on those plays of Tavon.

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Love, love the ability but there were some great holes provided by the o-line is well.
I dont like taking him out at the goaline as it looks like he has that Cj Anderson/Maurice Jones Drew body type that can sneak into the endzone or produce in short yardage. Also, I dont like how few carries he got, but that had a lot to do with not running it much int he second half due to being behind the chains.

Now.... go give Atlanta hell, we werent as bad against the whiners as most outside of this forum think.

by Elvis
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

DirtyFacedKid wrote:And if I remember correctly, they yanked him out after that first drive to the goal line and gave the duties to Brown. They should've given him the chance to finish properly. He earned it.

I guess they figured Brown was better in a goal line situation but i also think Henderson is a back who can beat a defense to the corner of the end zone running wide like Dickeerson or Gurley.

OF course it's really easy to second guess stuff that doesn't work, i know, i do it all the time...

by AvengerRam
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

He's very quick and has good vision and balance. Definitely think he should have a consistent role.

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:I guess they figured Brown was better in a goal line situation but i also think Henderson is a back who can beat a defense to the corner of the end zone running wide like Dickeerson or Gurley.

OF course it's really easy to second guess stuff that doesn't work, i know, i do it all the time...

Very true, easy to second guess. I think Brown has been good at the goaline with his power, like others have mentioned I just hate bunching the line. I wish they would spread them out, than let Brown bull his way in. I do think Henderson would be great outside and could be that guy who is good finding a small crack to get in. He has shown some power and hard to bring down with low center of gravity.

by sloramfan
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

oops sorry guys ..bad call by me..he was not benched..

i guess i was so impressed, that i was curious as to why he wasn't featured.. and there was probably a lot more to that than i will ever know..

thanks for the correction..

go rams

slo

• 2 / 2
16 posts Apr 19 2024