30 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by ramsman34
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

AltiTude Ram wrote:Loving my IPTV so far.

You need a upfront investment in a fire stick. After that its $20 or less for a IPTV subscription per month.

Its much more than football as I get all of my Dodgers and Lakers as well as PPV events included in the monthly cost.

It is delayed but as long as your WiFi is at 150 + there isn't much buffering at all.

What the hell is IPTV? I have a fire stick. Lol.

by majik
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:the reddit feeds (now moved to nflbite) are pretty damn impressive, if they continue strong throughout the remainder of the year i may cancel my sunday ticket subscription (well, actually, cancel my international gamepass - i've been subscribing to the international version of the sunday ticket so that i can stream live games via the internet)... prob is i've really grown used to having access to the all-22 tape that comes with the subscription...

https://home.nflbite.com/

Is this virus safe?

by aeneas1
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

majik wrote:Is this virus safe?

i can't remember the last time i got a virus, it's been years and years and years, maybe longer, if you have a firewall, decent anti-virus, maybe decent anti-spyware, and keep everything up to date (browsers, system, programs, etc.) it's pretty hard to get a serious infection these days imo... of course if you google the topic you have to wonder why anyone would possibly risk using the internet given it's nothing but easy pickings for cyber crooks who will assuredly clean out your bank account, or worse.

anyway, i've been using the site for a while now, and have been infection free according to my detection software.

by aeneas1
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Can you view these links on mobile or does it need to be a PC?

good question, i've only done it using a pc....

by majik
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

I have a MacBook Air so as long as I have the latest iOS and Firewall on, I should be OK?

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:yeah, there is a delay, but i've found it varies, but it's never "live"... then again there's also a delay with the international gamepass streams and hulu streams, all of them make participating in the rfu gameday chat tough!

btw, i highly recommend making sure your browser has an addon add blocker if you want to stream games!

I did put an ad blocker a while back. Really cuts down on ads slowing down a page. But some sites won't let me read it unless I unblock it.

by ramsman34
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Thanks For the PM Altitude. I will check it out.

A1, the stream link worked perfectly!!

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Can you view these links on mobile or does it need to be a PC?

I just checked it a little while ago on my Samsung phone. It does work on mobile. Must be something different now. I tried on my phone last year but it didn't work. Just use the link A1 provided. I did have to navigate through it a little differently than my laptop, but once I figured it out it worked fine on the Samsung. I'm watching the Saints/Bears game on it.

• 2 / 3
30 posts Apr 16 2024