15 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by rams74
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1469  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

snackdaddy wrote:Its my defense mechanism after all the abysmal years of losing. Expect the worst. If it doesn't happen then be glad. If it does, well, I expected it so I ain't too disappointed.

I'm right there with you, Snack. That's been my attitude for so long it's hard to shake just because we have a couple of fantastic years.

Go Rams!

by Gareth
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

snackdaddy wrote:Its my defense mechanism after all the abysmal years of losing. Expect the worst. If it doesn't happen then be glad. If it does, well, I expected it so I ain't too disappointed.

Not the response I was expecting but I understand where you’re coming from. I have to fight some of that myself.

But this is a new regime. I believe in Sean McVay. He might be struggling now, but think about it. He’s 33 years old and has already had enormous success. Let’s give him some time. I like our future with him at the helm. Maybe I’m wrong and will change my mind eventually but it’s much much too early for that.

by AltiTude Ram
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2178  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

This is so much cooler than wait for next year.

The Rams are making changes to an already talented group to get better as a team.

I like it much better than draft talk in October. 😎

by snackdaddy
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Gareth wrote:Not the response I was expecting but I understand where you’re coming from. I have to fight some of that myself.

But this is a new regime. I believe in Sean McVay. He might be struggling now, but think about it. He’s 33 years old and has already had enormous success. Let’s give him some time. I like our future with him at the helm. Maybe I’m wrong and will change my mind eventually but it’s much much too early for that.

I've tried to be more positive lately, but in the back of my mind I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Even when they were 8-0. I think only 4 winning seasons from 1990 to 2016 has jaded me. I keep expecting them to turn back into a pumpkin. Something about that last loss seemed to take a lot out of me. It brought back memories of the bad times. When I expected bad things to happen because they always did happen.

by Lewal
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   44  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Sort of feel like they have to... they’re still trying to sell tickets at the new stadium.

• 2 / 2
15 posts Apr 16 2024