27 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Littleton is very talented. I think he could stick.

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

I always thought it would be fun for a GM to come in and say to the owner, "Hey, I'm going to auction off as many picks for 1st round picks as I can and not use them. Ill hang on to them and keep them spinning. But give me 3 or 4 years. After that, you don't like what you see, you can fire me but you will have like 6 first round picks as a consolation prize!"
But then again, I haven't managed even a little league team.

by phoenixrising
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   816  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

Hacksaw wrote:Littleton is very talented. I think he could stick.

It probably wouldn't cost a lot to franchise him at that position.

by dieterbrock
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

phoenixrising wrote:It probably wouldn't cost a lot to franchise him at that position.

Linebacker was around 15 mill for the 1 year tag

by phoenixrising
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   816  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

dieterbrock wrote:Linebacker was around 15 mill for the 1 year tag

So I take it they don't distinguish between ILB and OLB? I stand corrected.

by Hacksaw
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

QFTOS: RAMSey edition.

Not that it matters what they say of course...

HAGS fan:
IMO, Massive overpay on that trade. You don't give up that kinda capitol for a guy who is moving because of his attitude.

Two firsts and a fourth is a retarded price to pay for him. Rams got screwed big-time, and the Jaguars might be a force in the NFL in a couple years.
Idiots. I would be FURIOUS if I were a Rams fan.

Eh if niners or hawks got it, our respected fan bases would love it.

Not for 2 1st round picks, and 49ers don't have the OL issues they do.
He's been on the block a long time with no takers

He's a great player but I'm not sure at this point if he's the missing piece that turns their season around.
I'm actually confused by this.

Wow. Defense was not why they lost. Talk about a knee jerk reaction. McVay putting the Rams in the financial dumpster.

"Can't you feel the desperation?"

Yep.
Wow.
First time I agreed with you on anything.....

Not going to lie, im jealous...Really wanted Ramsey...

two 1st & 4th ouch. A little too rich and Rams just screwed themselves. Didn't they just gave Goof a new contract, a broken Girly with his massive contract, & Donaldson....Also Cooper Kupp contract ends the same time Ramsey ends.How are they going to afford Ramsey?

9er fan:
The Rams do know that they can use those draft picks to actually draft players too right?
They use draft picks like grandmas use coupons at the grocery store

Counter with Odell now lol

They still have a bottom 5 O-Line

How do you go all in on this season when you're 3-3 and just got absolutely dismantled by a division rival? Lol wtf

BTW, this is another subtlety in the Shanahan > McVay convo that's not even offense related.

As others have mentioned this is a move of pure desperation. Do not get me wrong it does make them them better right now but not by that much. It doesn't win them that 49ers game that's for sure. The rams are a team that seem to have no regard for the future and is completely living in the now. It worked out for them the past two years but eventually that strategy is going to come back and bite you and this Ramsey deal is going to be the one that bites them.

I guess this helps sell PSL's at the new stadium. Probably their # reason for doing this

Just saw this and initially I was a little distraught but then I see 2 first round picks plus. Yeah, f**k right off.

You two act like they don't still have a first found pick in 2022.
That OL help is only like 35 months away.

He's a great player and will certainly elevate their defense, but after the last few weeks if I'm a rams fan I'm more worried about the offense.
If the offense can pull it together they will be dangerous in the playoffs for sure.

It was meant to happen. It's in the name.

Got to admit it, I really hate 49ers fans. They are so full of it it stinks through their skin.

• 3 / 3
27 posts Apr 16 2024