CLOSE
344 posts
  • 31 / 35
 by rams74
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   743  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Veteran

rather wrote:One thing I know about my Rams is that the spotlight is absolute kyptonite to them. When the games don't matter and no one is paying attention, they play their best.

Now, wait a minute. This is a statement about players performing better when they're feeling less stress.

What does this have to do with a league-wide conspiracy to predetermine the outcome of games and seasons? High expectations and stress levels shouldn't have anything to do with an outcome that's already predetermined.

Please explain.

by rather
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   276  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

No

Figure it out yourself

by AvengerRam
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3285  
Israel   Longwood, FL
RFU Fantasy Football Champ

rather wrote:No

Figure it out yourself

We figured it out a long time ago...

You’re a loon.

by rather
3 weeks ago
Rookie

Do I know my Rams or what. Exactly the get well pill they needed. Had the pleasure of being at the game too.

5-3 soon and hopefully with that they will have hit the reset button on the season

by rather
2 weeks ago
Rookie

You're welcome, everyone! Do I know my Rams or what.

Nothing like a couple of bad teams and the removal of the spotlight to make the Rams give you that hope that they look like a competent team. But are they?? Beats me. The Atlanta game, they looked very crisp. The Bengals game was sloppy, they took their foot off the gas when they got up 2 scores. Against a good team they would have paid a heavy price for that.

But when you are in get-well mode, and far from home, you take it however you can get it.

What to watch for next, you ask? Well I'm glad you asked my curious RRF brothers. You all ask such good questions and are never afraid to challenge the status quo. I'm here for you.

After the bye they have the Steelers. They SHOULD beat the Steelers if they are playoff team. They SHOULD win this game by two scores if they are a playoff team. If they lose, then the season is basically over IMO. If they win ugly, then it's a wait and see till the Bears game .. which they SHOULD win.

If they win in a dominating fashion, it will put them back on the map. People might begin talking about them, and they might be back in the kryptonite Spotlight Zone that is the Rams evil bugaboo.

As always check back here for keen Rams insight, it is my pleasure. Thanks and let's go Rams, as best as they can anyway.

by ramsfan1977
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1030  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

When yesterdays game was still in doubt and the Bengals were balanced with run/pass we were not getting off the field. The Bengals liked the Taylor Rapp matchup vs Eifert and that was evident. Once we went up 2td's the Bengals became one dimensional and our front 4 had more success. Concerns me how we were not getting off the field on 3rd down when it was still a game.

by rather
2 weeks ago
Rookie

Yeah I stopped paying close attention and then in the 4th quarter it was like, heck they might yet lose this game. But I do not wish to cast doubt on our Hall of Fame bound coaching staff, they know what they are doing and to suggest otherwise says you want Jeff Fisher back as coach

by snackdaddy
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   5656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

rather wrote:Yep.

I know this has become a very personal debate for many of you, but I'm satisfied knowing that in your heart of hearts you are telling yourself, "Rather was actually pretty prescient about this."

Continue to watch this space for what to expect in the weeks ahead. For example, I expect Atlanta and Cincinnati to be solid get-well pills for the Rams. Now that expectations have plummeted and the spotlight has disappeared, they have a very good shot at 5-3.

If you want credit for that prediction you're gonna have to share it with probably 100 percent of the Rams fan base. We all figured that would happen. Its not exactly earth shattering news the Rams beat two bad teams. Now tell us what the next winning lottery numbers will be. Do that and I will be impressed.

by AvengerRam
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3285  
Israel   Longwood, FL
RFU Fantasy Football Champ

rather wrote:You're welcome, everyone! Do I know my Rams or what.

I'm going to go with "what."

What to watch for next, you ask?

I didn't ask. Did you Dieter? Hacksaw? aeneas? Elvis? Snack?

Yeah, pretty sure nobody asked.

Well I'm glad you asked my curious RRF brothers. You all ask such good questions and are never afraid to challenge the status quo. I'm here for you.

That and a nickel will get you on a bus in 1927.

As always check back here for keen Rams insight, it is my pleasure. Thanks and let's go Rams, as best as they can anyway.

Its not our pleasure, but I suppose its a free country. Go ahead and keep pleasuring yourself.

by Hacksaw
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   15694  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

rather wrote:I'm glad you asked my curious RRF brothers.

Wait,, where am I ?

• 31 / 35
344 posts Nov 11 2019