82 posts
  • 3 / 9
 by AltiTude Ram
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2178  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Looks like they're losing a huge part of their run game.

The #49ers announce that FB Kyle Juszczyk has an MCL sprain and will be out approximately 4-6 weeks.

by RedAlice
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:I can't find the tweet now, but IIRC it said this weekend will be the first time since the late 1990's that the Rams and 49ers had faced each other with both having winning records.

Saw that too.

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Can’t stand the whiners. The fact that they are undefeated just makes this game all that more intense and the taste of victory will be that much sweeter.

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

AvengerRam wrote:Last year, we scored 39 and 48 points against them. Has their defense improved significantly since then? Is our offense at a similar level? Guess we'll see on Sunday.

I am in whiner country, the defense is playing well, flying around getting pressure, but hopefully a short week on the road will knock back some of that energy. I said this game is a must win before we lost to Seattle. e have to get this one, it wont be easy but I think we will do it. We must do 3 things.
1. O-line- protect Goff and open some run lanes
2. Get to Jimmy G, our defense without pressure stinks right now
3. Win the turnover battle

And oh yeah I hate the fuking whiners. Im already tired of hearing all the hype from their fans and media. Kick there ASSSSSSSSSS

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago

actionjack wrote:I am in whiner country, the defense is playing well, flying around getting pressure, but hopefully a short week on the road will knock back some of that energy. I said this game is a must win before we lost to Seattle. e have to get this one, it wont be easy but I think we will do it. We must do 3 things.
1. O-line- protect Goff and open some run lanes
2. Get to Jimmy G, our defense without pressure stinks right now
3. Win the turnover battle

And oh yeah I hate the fuking whiners. Im already tired of hearing all the hype from their fans and media. Kick there ASSSSSSSSSS

I am up here too. Here every weekend and my lady is giving birth here in the city as we speak, so to speak. They just wanna believe it’s the 90s coming back.

I so wanna listen to sports talk radio after the epic beat down the Rams should put on them Sunday. I agree with all your points and hope the TEs are heavily involved and TG runs wild.

by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Gotta dominate up front on both sides.

Hoping for an OBO breakout.

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:I am up here too. Here every weekend and my lady is giving birth here in the city as we speak, so to speak. They just wanna believe it’s the 90s coming back.

I so wanna listen to sports talk radio after the epic beat down the Rams should put on them Sunday. I agree with all your points and hope the TEs are heavily involved and TG runs wild.

oh man good luck with the baby. yes I would love nothing more to listen to local sports talk after a win by us.

yes the Tight Ends!!! Like I said in anther thread, finally Everett has been freed. I want to see a lot of him against the whiners.

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago

Indeed!! And thanks for the well wishes

I live in football hell, lol.
I work M-F in Seattle and spend weekends in SF until baby Mia is old enough to travel to LA. The lady and I want to catch the shesquats game in LA.

• 3 / 9
82 posts Apr 19 2024