CLOSE
609 posts
  • 61 / 61
 by Buck415
6 days ago
 Total posts:   9  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

With the cable grid lift happening we can see the curve of the roof line beginning to peek over the structure.

[img]C:desktop/this%20pc/documents/rams/sofi/raising%20the%20roof%20at%20sofi[/img]
Attachments
Raising the roof at SoFi.jpg

by St. Loser Fan
4 days ago
 Total posts:   3323  
Superstar

Elvis wrote:No Coke, Pepsi...

I wonder if Jerruh Jones and Legends will also push Miller/Coors like they have at AT&T in Arlington? If so, hopefully SoFi will get a better beer selection than the limited options Cowboys fans have.

by Mr. Sparkle
4 days ago
 Total posts:   268  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Rookie

I remember a few years ago they did a comparison on beer prices in all NFL stadiums. If I recall the Raiders had the most expensive by a large margin, and the Rams, when in St. Louis, were pretty cheap.
You can bet the farm that whatever beer will be at the new stadium it will NOT be cheap. They didn't move to LA to have cheap food and beer. While I think the quality will be good and some nice options, its going to have some sticker shock. I rarely ever buy anything at stadiums anyway unless I am with my kids... then.. you know how that goes.

by St. Loser Fan
4 days ago
Superstar

Mr. Sparkle wrote:I remember a few years ago they did a comparison on beer prices in all NFL stadiums. If I recall the Raiders had the most expensive by a large margin, and the Rams, when in St. Louis, were pretty cheap.
You can bet the farm that whatever beer will be at the new stadium it will NOT be cheap. They didn't move to LA to have cheap food and beer. While I think the quality will be good and some nice options, its going to have some sticker shock. I rarely ever buy anything at stadiums anyway unless I am with my kids... then.. you know how that goes.

St. Louis is actually pretty expensive. The Cardinals know they can charge the Best Sheep In Baseball steep prices as compared to other Midwest cities. $9.25 for a 16oz Bud, Bud Light. $11 or 12 for a draft and $14 for a 25oz tall boy this season. Then the other venues here follow.

Like I said I was disappointed at the beer selection at ATT. All I could find was Miller, Miller Lite and Leinenkugels Summer Shandy.

You want to know who I was shocked by beer prices? Jacksonville. Jaguars games are like LA prices.

by Mr. Sparkle
4 days ago
 Total posts:   268  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Rookie

by St. Loser Fan
4 days ago
Superstar

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Found the link:

https://vinepair.com/wine-blog/ranked-price-beer-nfl-stadiums-2015/

I was off on St. Louis, but did remember the Raiders getting hosed...

And sometimes those listings are questionable. Yes, you can get a $4 beer at Cardinals games. But its only for a 12 ounce can of Natty Light or Busch Light from two stands in the upper deck left field corner.

by LA_RAMS_FAN_ SINCE_1973
2 days ago
 Total posts:   18  
Undrafted Free Agent

Mr. Sparkle wrote:I remember a few years ago they did a comparison on beer prices in all NFL stadiums. If I recall the Raiders had the most expensive by a large margin, and the Rams, when in St. Louis, were pretty cheap.

The Edward Jones Dome was the absolute worst stadium experience with regards to concessions and atmosphere I have ever experienced. Crowd was nice.

You get what you pay for in this world.

by St. Loser Fan
2 days ago
Superstar

LA_RAMS_FAN_ SINCE_1973 wrote:The Edward Jones Dome was the absolute worst stadium experience with regards to concessions and atmosphere I have ever experienced. Crowd was nice.

You get what you pay for in this world.

That’s why we tailgated like crazy. Because we knew we had to drink and eat before going in because it sucked in the Tomb.

Like I said before the worst part was when it was a beautiful fall morning/day and then having to spend 3+ hours in a windowless dump watching bad football.

• 61 / 61
609 posts Oct 15 2019