RAMS FANS UNITED - NEWS FLASH
GET YOUR PIKCS IN:

RFU Suicide Game

RFU Pick 5 DUE BY 6:30 AM PT SUNDAY

RFU Fantasy Football (Set Your Lineup)
CLOSE
22 posts
  • 1 / 3
  • 1
  • 3
 by aeneas1
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   11148  
 Joined:  Sep 13 2015
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

apparently gottlieb thinks that might be the case, listen to him cut through cowherd's ramblings:



---------------------------------------------------------

other rams / browns related vids -

edge - rams offense or browns defense?



rams or browns?



game preview:



kitchens on facing aaron donald:



kupp:


 by 69RamFan
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   854  
 Joined:  Oct 15 2016
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Veteran

Yeah, I was watching the Herd yesterday,,,

I was laughing when he said we don't have depth in our team...

and we have the oldest O-line,,, :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

RHav in his 5th yr,,, Bythe in his 4thyr, Demby, 2nd yr, Allen 2nd yr, Noteboom 2nd yr, Whit is the only aging Vet we have,,, with 14yrs in the league,, but still playing a high level...
With two Rookie OL redshirting...

He must be looking at last year's roster.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Plus as I stated either on this site or my other site,,,
Goff was lighting up during the joint practices...
And that was their true pre-season games...
Plus Gottlieb just repeated my same thoughts...

On the second video, Browns LBers and the "injured" safeties will get burnt especially if they have to use their backups...

Coach Kitch vid,,, he sounds defeated,,, he knows his depleted OL can't stop our D-line and 99,,,, enough said... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I like the RAMs attitude, as Kupp stated,,, we are not satisfied, we have room to improve....

 by snackdaddy
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   5448  
 Joined:  May 30 2015
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I do know Goff is one of the more maligned QB's in the league for his accomplishments. The kid has 60 TD's in two years. Booked consecutive seasons with 100 plus QB ratings. 26-7 over the last 33 games. Took his team to the Superbowl with a solid performance in the NFCCG. In the most difficult environment a visiting player can face. All of this before his 25th birthday. I don't know what more they want out of him. 30 other QB's woulda loved to do what he did.

 by aeneas1
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   11148  
 Joined:  Sep 13 2015
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:Yeah, I was watching the Herd yesterday,,,

I was laughing when he said we don't have depth in our team...

i actually don't have a prob with cowherd, but he did say a lot of dumb stuff during this segment, for example: "super bowl losers don't generally make the playoffs."

say what? since the super bowl began, both sb winners and sb loser have made it back to the postseason the following year 70% of the time... looking at the last 10 years, sb losers have returned to the postseason the following year 80% of the time vs sb winners returning 70% of the time... just wanted to put that out there before @max found yet something else to fret about.

 by 69RamFan
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   854  
 Joined:  Oct 15 2016
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Veteran

Here was Skip stating that AD is not the best playing in the league,,, :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

He better go purchase some new glasses.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:



 by Hacksaw
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   15551  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

I'd rather skip Skip. He's a Cowboys loving tool.
OBJ would know , , he's a player. Skip has only played with himself. Obviously...

Amazing he has a job.

 by snackdaddy
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   5448  
 Joined:  May 30 2015
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:i actually don't have a prob with cowherd, but he did say a lot of dumb stuff during this segment, for example: "super bowl losers don't generally make the playoffs."

say what? since the super bowl began, both sb winners and sb loser have made it back to the postseason the following year 70% of the time... looking at the last 10 years, sb losers have returned to the postseason the following year 80% of the time vs sb winners returning 70% of the time... just wanted to put that out there before @max found yet something else to fret about.


Yeah, that comment got my attention. Most recently the Patriots, Falcons and Seahawks all returned to the playoffs after losing the Superbowl. Falcons and Eagles won their first round matchups. The Patriots ended up returning to the Superbowl.

 by max
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3877  
 Joined:  Jun 01 2015
United States of America   New York Metro
Superstar

One things for sure, playing on Sunday night will get Goff a lot of attention either way. He will be even more underrated if he looks bad in a loss.

 by Hacksaw
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   15551  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

max wrote:One things for sure, playing on Sunday night will get Goff a lot of attention either way. He will be even more underrated if he looks bad in a loss.

,,, or get the media monkey of his back by shining in primetime with a convincing win.

  • 1 / 3
  • 1
  • 3
22 posts Oct 15 2019