CLOSE
13 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by PARAM
4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3821  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Superstar

Someone in the Buffalo Wild Wings Corporate Office tweeted "Saints fans already drawing up lawsuits" after the bad call Sunday. I gotta admit, they deserve it after all that BS last year. The story also says they posted an imogi of Brees expression after getting injured. The guy who owns 3 BWW in New Orleans is scrambling to recover.

by snackdaddy
4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   5448  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

They are a bitter bunch aren't they? A couple posters on their forum accused Donald of intentionally breaking Brees thumb. :lol2:

by rather
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   254  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Brees has more time for those clever Untuckit commercials now

by St. Loser Fan
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3323  
Superstar

BW3 needs to first apologize for shitty food and service.

by azramsfan93
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   529  
United States of America   Arizona
Veteran

St. Loser Fan wrote:

BW3 needs to first apologize for shitty food and service.

Bdubs wings are awesome.

I sense a little Pro-Saints in this poster.

by St. Loser Fan
3 weeks ago
Superstar

azramsfan93 wrote:Bdubs wings are awesome.

I sense a little Pro-Saints in this poster.

No as I could care less about Saints fans and their butthurtness.

Bdubs used to be good. Went to them all the time in college and right after. But they’ve taken a huge dive in quality. Plus the wings are so much smaller and more expensive.

I go back every time hoping they’re better and I end up disappointed. Now I think part of the problem is the St. Louis franchise area owner is a clown and that’s reflected in the poor attitude of his staffs. I’ve been to BW3s in other cities and the service is better. But the food is still the same. I think they’ve cranked up the salt content company wide in an effort to make you thirsty and drink more beer.

by Hacksaw
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   15551  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

St. Loser Fan wrote:But the food is still the same. I think they’ve cranked up the salt content company wide in an effort to make you thirsty and drink more beer.

A common practice in these places. Not healthy. And you need a 'cut man' in the morning to get your eyes open. In the voice of the Italian Stallion, "Cut me Mick, cut me".

by St. Loser Fan
3 weeks ago
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:A common practice in these places. Not healthy. And you need a 'cut man' in the morning to get your eyes open. In the voice of the Italian Stallion, "Cut me Mick, cut me".

Yup.

Like I've said in other threads I love New Orleans but loathe Saints fans. How I survived going to the Rams 2000 playoff loss at the Superdome in beyond me. They were more out of control than Raiders or Eagles fans.

• 1 / 2
13 posts Oct 15 2019