12 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by snackdaddy
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   9690  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Interesting. I thought he was at least good enough to be a backup. He really helped us when Gurley went down. Maybe we had better blocking.

by BobCarl
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   4325  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:Maybe we had better blocking.

He was a terrible blocker, that's why the Raiders cut him.

But he is gifted at speaking and has an excellent TV personality. I can't wait until he gets a network gig.

by 69RamFan
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   3215  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Elvis wrote:

Stay on the coach and just relax,,,

Just in case we have someone go down,,,

I'm sure we will all be happy to bring you back... :D :D :D

by dieterbrock
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

:shock2:
Attachments
6EB7510B-C98A-4EDF-901F-591CF7AF8F60.gif

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Bad News!
Per overthecap.com Los Ramos are only going to get ONE Compensatory Draft Pick in 2020 as of now! :o :arrow2: :cry2:
That would be the 2020 projected 4th Rounder compensating us for the loss of UFA Rodger Saffold.

The Reason we lose out on our second projected 4th Rounder compensation for losing UFA Lamarcus Joyner you ask?
Well the Rams losing UFA CJ Anderson in Free Agency, cancelled out us signing UFA Clay Mathews......so our lost UFA Lamarcus Joyner was not cancelled out by a UFA pickup by the Rams.....BUT,
Now that CJ Anderson has been cut so early in the season, his value is gone, and so now UFA Clay Mathews signing by the Rams, cancels out us losing UFA Lamarcus Joyner.

So the Detroit Lions cutting of CJ Anderson leads to us losing a 4th Round Compensatory Pick in 2020. So to the Detroit Lions, in my best late great Charlton Heston, from the climactic closing scene of the original Planet Of The Apes...…."Damn you all to hell!!!!" :x :arrow2: :evil2:

by Neil039
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

The lions only win by screwing over other teams...AUGH

by dieterbrock
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Bad News!
Per overthecap.com Los Ramos are only going to get ONE Compensatory Draft Pick in 2020 as of now! :o :arrow2: :cry2:
That would be the 2020 projected 4th Rounder compensating us for the loss of UFA Rodger Saffold.

The Reason we lose out on our second projected 4th Rounder compensation for losing UFA Lamarcus Joyner you ask?
Well the Rams losing UFA CJ Anderson in Free Agency, cancelled out us signing UFA Clay Mathews......so our lost UFA Lamarcus Joyner was not cancelled out by a UFA pickup by the Rams.....BUT,
Now that CJ Anderson has been cut so early in the season, his value is gone, and so now UFA Clay Mathews signing by the Rams, cancels out us losing UFA Lamarcus Joyner.

So the Detroit Lions cutting of CJ Anderson leads to us losing a 4th Round Compensatory Pick in 2020. So to the Detroit Lions, in my best late great Charlton Heston, from the climactic closing scene of the original Planet Of The Apes...…."Damn you all to hell!!!!" :x :arrow2: :evil2:

I suppose that the only thing that we can hope for at this point is for a team to pick him up off waivers and keep him on their team for 8 weeks.

• 1 / 2
12 posts May 21 2024