United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

FF is a combination of luck and stupidity. I got both going for me. 😜

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:I picked the wrong FF season to stop sniffing glue...

i have bell left to play, you have the browns defense, i'm leading by 16.97 points (79.88 to your 62.91) with a 96% chance of winning.

if bell can't go because of his shoulder, or has to leave early, you could very well steal this damn thing!

by Neil039
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

What the OJB!!!

by Elvis
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

aeneas1 wrote:i have bell left to play, you have the browns defense, i'm leading by 16.97 points (79.88 to your 62.91) with a 96% chance of winning.

if bell can't go because of his shoulder, or has to leave early, you could very well steal this damn thing!

NE defense got you 37 points and that was, by far, the difference.

How many times must i (or the things i root for) be victimized by their D?

Still, congrats...

by Will0120
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Don't look now but holy crap did I edge out @Xheryk by 0.15 points!!! Please no score adjustment fantasy god!!! :evil2:

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:NE defense got you 37 points and that was, by far, the difference.

How many times must i (or the things i root for) be victimized by their D?

Still, congrats...

ha ha, yeah the pats defense vs the hapless dolphins saved me, was a bit worried the same might happen in tonight's game given the jets' qb sitch, thought the browns d might come up huge....

some numbers:

02.png

by Will0120
4 years 6 months ago
Commissioner

aeneas1 wrote:ha ha, yeah the pats defense vs the hapless dolphins saved me, was a bit worried the same might happen in tonight's game given the jets' qb sitch, thought the browns d might come up huge....

some numbers:

02.png

I knew there is a reason that we have you in this league. Keep up with the stats, I freaking love it lol 8-)

by Xheryk
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   91  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Will0120 wrote:
Don't look now but holy crap did I edge out @Xheryk by 0.15 points!!! Please no score adjustment fantasy god!!! :evil2:

Yeah, it was down to the wire. I was watching the game last night and left work around the 4th quarter when it was looking like I had the victory in hand. Then on the drive home I tuned just in time to hear that Mayfield threw an interception...

by Will0120
4 years 6 months ago
Commissioner

Xheryk wrote:Yeah, it was down to the wire. I was watching the game last night and left work around the 4th quarter when it was looking like I had the victory in hand. Then on the drive home I tuned just in time to hear that Mayfield threw an interception...

I didn't watch the game but knowing how dreadful the Jets are, I just assumed that I would have lost with Baker lighting them up. Thank you Baker Mayfield for the all hype and no show so far! It was a pleasant surprise to open the app after the game ended seeing that I SOMEHOW pulled it out. :shock2:

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

If you have Chiefs or Ravens players on your fantasy team the weather could be a factor.

• 14 / 25
242 posts Apr 16 2024