CLOSE
538 posts
  • 51 / 54
 by PARAM
6 days ago
 Total posts:   3754  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Superstar

BobCarl wrote:Now he wants a Super-Bowl Ring and did whatever he could to join the team that is most likely to give him one.

As Lee Corso would say, "not so fast".
Randy Moss went there to get a ring. Played 3 years and came away empty.
Chad Johnson did too (1 yr). Brandon Lloyd (1 yr). On the defensive side Gerard Warren (2 years) and our very own Aqib Talib didn't get one there either. Certainly in free agency, players would be fools not to go to NE but it doesn't always work out. AB? It's a good move by him but was it a good move by NE? Something ain't right with AB....drain bramage?

by RedAlice
5 days ago
 Total posts:   4782  
United States of America   San Diego
Superstar

I’m not big on jumping to unproven conclusions, but this chicks story gives me chills.

He’s a really really bad guy.

by BobCarl
5 days ago
 Total posts:   2769  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Elvis wrote:

This is depressing.

I really didn't want the team to pick this guy in the first place because of his reckless style of play. I was expecting to see a lot of Personal Fouls called against him this season.

Maybe sitting out for a year will settle him down, and next year in Vegas he will become an All-Pro.

by Hacksaw
5 days ago
 Total posts:   15378  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

BobCarl wrote:Image

What an ignorant, illiterate, lowlife, scumbag, narcissistic POS.

by St. Loser Fan
5 days ago
 Total posts:   3213  
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:What an ignorant, illiterate, lowlife, scumbag, narcissistic POS.

Its shocking how all of those things he is. The whole bullshit where he refused to pay the chef for a weekend of cooking because he made eye contact just shows you who AB is.

Here’s something interesting about how long he could last with the Patriots.

by BobCarl
5 days ago
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:What an ignorant, illiterate, lowlife, scumbag, narcissistic POS.

I don't know if he's guilty or not ....

But even if he had consensual with her one day, it is still a crime to have non-consentual with her on another day.

I also wonder if there's other victims

by AvengerRam
5 days ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Israel   Longwood, FL
RFU Fantasy Football Champ

Interesting note about the venue/timing.

The lawsuit was filed yesterday in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida in Miami. It was filed there because Brown apparently maintains a residence in Miami (the Plaintiff lives in Tennessee, thereby triggering diversity jurisdiction in Federal Court).

The Patriots play... you guessed it... at Miami this week. This means that Brown, if he travels with the team, will be in Miami and could be served with process while he is there. Its possible that Brown's lawyers will simply accept service and avoid the scene, but I would not be surprised if the Plaintiff's lawyers timed it this way to put pressure on them to do so.

by BobCarl
5 days ago
Superstar

AvengerRam wrote:Interesting note about the venue/timing.

The lawsuit was filed yesterday in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida in Miami. It was filed there because Brown apparently maintains a residence in Miami (the Plaintiff lives in Tennessee, thereby triggering diversity jurisdiction in Federal Court).

The Patriots play... you guessed it... at Miami this week. This means that Brown, if he travels with the team, will be in Miami and could be served with process while he is there. Its possible that Brown's lawyers will simply accept service and avoid the scene, but I would not be surprised if the Plaintiff's lawyers timed it this way to put pressure on them to do so.

Always appreciate it when you share legal info and give us your perspective on legal matters.

Thank you!

• 51 / 54
538 posts Sep 17 2019