48 posts
  • 5 / 5
 by Elvis
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I get that Fisher is trying to rehab his image but as others have pointed out he'd look a lot better if he'd just admit he fucked up, that he had a bad offensive philosophy and bad coaches implementing it to the detriment of pretty much every Rams QB that played for him...

by dieterbrock
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

The Jeff Fisher method:
First we teach them what not to do, and when they're ready, we teach them what to do. Some guys take longer than others....

So basically, Fisher got Goff, Keenum and Foles all primed up for McVay, Minny and Philly? What a charmer

by Hacksaw
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Elvis wrote:I get that Fisher is trying to rehab his image but as others have pointed out he'd look a lot better if he'd just admit he fucked up, that he had a bad offensive philosophy and bad coaches implementing it to the detriment of pretty much every Rams QB that played for him...

If you dont recognize a mistake or flaw, it would be impossible to improve upon it. I dont think he gets it. :shock2:
Good luck with that approach

by dieterbrock
4 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:I get that Fisher is trying to rehab his image but as others have pointed out he'd look a lot better if he'd just admit he fucked up, that he had a bad offensive philosophy and bad coaches implementing it to the detriment of pretty much every Rams QB that played for him...
Attachments
FF4EBF8F-536F-4A09-B49D-6534340A4A32.gif

by rather
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   349  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

One my favorite (well, at least sticky in my brain) memories of Fisher was the StL media challenging him on why the team still committed so many penalties, is there any accountability, etc, and his response was "Hey I made them run in practice for committing those penalties." Like yes there is accountability what are you talking about? Then go out the next game and commit another 12 penalties. But I'm sure he made em run!!

I find it extremely satisfying that everyone now knows what we more or less knew in 2000, is that Fisher is not a good coach and the Titans really did not deserve to win that SB. I think for a number of years people wanted to pretend the Rams did not really win that game.

by dieterbrock
4 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

1,146- Points scored by the Rams during Jeff Fisher 5 seasons
1,077- Points scored by the Rams during Sean McVay 2 seasons*

* post season included

by Elvis
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

dieterbrock wrote:1,146- Points scored by the Rams during Jeff Fisher 5 seasons
1,077- Points scored by the Rams during Sean McVay 2 seasons*

* post season included

When you lay it out like that, man Fisher set it up sweetly for McVay...

• 5 / 5
48 posts Apr 18 2024