68 posts
  • 6 / 7
 by BobCarl
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   4295  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:Man, Antonio Brown has turned into such a diva. We all knew he was one in Pittsburgh, but he's gone off the deep end now.

Some quotes from Mike Florio

Raiders think it’s time for Antonio Brown to Schutt or get off the pot

At this point, the best (and perhaps only) alternative option would be the filing of a new grievance that challenges both the decision to expedite testing of the Schutt AiR Advantage in order to make that entire helmet model, which previously had not been prohibited by the league, a banned helmet model and the decision to not give Brown a one-year grace period to phase out of his helmet of choice

These are the nuances that are being glossed over by those who think that Brown is simply being a baby about the situation. At the end of the day, the Brown grievance — and his seemingly viable strategy for an end run — resulted in the league waking up to the fact that it had never tested the Schutt AiR Advantage for possible placement on the banned helmet model list, rushing to get that testing done, and then refusing to give Brown the same one-year transition period that others got after it was determined that their own preferred helmet models had been banned.

For as flimsy as Brown’s first grievance was, his second grievance — if he pursues it — would be much stronger.

by Neil039
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
Superstar

Elvis wrote:

He’s exasperating off the field...the Raiders should hope he plays because they might forget this preseason sooner than later.

by BobCarl
4 years 7 months ago
Superstar

AB at practice today ....

Mods should rename this thread the "post here if you think AB is a diva thread"

I've posted here many times over ... so yes I'll say it AB is a diva.... but he is a damn good WR
Attachments
84.png
WR Antonio Brown wore a Schutt Vengeance Z10

by SWAdude
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

BobCarl wrote:Mods should rename this thread the "post here if you think AB is a diva thread"

:?2: :?2: :?2:

by Hacksaw
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Injury thread. Now that he's in camp, we should only be referencing Oakland's diva if he gets hurt playing in the pre's.

by BobCarl
4 years 7 months ago
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Injury thread. Now that he's in camp, we should only be referencing Oakland's diva if he gets hurt playing in the pre's.
His feelings are hurt, does that count? I'm kidding. I was also kidding about changing the name of this thread. I guess his feet are still somewhat of an issue, though he'll likely be 100% by the first week of regular season.

Someone else (@Elvis I think) started a different a thread about him, that's the one where I broke the news (two days before the media did) about the helmet issue.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10868

I'm not offended by those that wish to talk hate about AB's garbage, but it does make sense to keep it all in one thread.

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

• 6 / 7
68 posts Apr 16 2024