10 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by aeneas1
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

well one thing is for sure, gurley has won over a ton of new fans after posting this vid, folks are digging the hell out of it, and out of him for being a cat lover!

by dieterbrock
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

I wonder what the guy with the "sleeping" cat avatar thinks about this

by aeneas1
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Gurley putting his cat to work

actually i think it might be the opposite, it appears that hulu and hulu's cat (mr hulu has live sports) got gurley to do the ad, and gurley got to take the cat (and big cash) home.

by AvengerRam
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Gurley is doing a good job of managing his career. He's maintained an affable image, avoided off field problems, and the endorsements have followed. He also struck a lucrative, but fair, deal when the opportunity presented itself. Maybe Ezekiel Elliott and L'Veon Bell could learn something from him.

by 69RamFan
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   3171  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Yes Gurley is smart....

I remember he was on LeBrons TV show,
and Lebron was talking bad about how NFL owners don't pay their players or any sport players don't get paid...

It looked like Gurley got caught off guard on the subject, so he didn't say much.. about getting paid... especially he just got this big contract right before that aired...

Then just recently, he was being interview, and he said that Fowler needs to get paid,,, so pay the man,,, and he just went off by saying how great this RAMs organization is, they take care of their players... He did the complete opposite of what Lebron said,, :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Plus he is getting tons of commercial endorsements, in which I'm sure Kroenke has his back door connections putting him in the right direction to include the RAMs top stars... Goff a cameo appearance on Ballers HBO tv show. Peters on Hawaii's news network as a weather reporter,,, Now Aaron Donald getting a cameo on Magnum P.I...., we will expect more to come, especially if we win a SB....

Its great to be on the RAMs team in L.A.,,,, more chances to get hooked up for endorsements.... and get recognizes...

So with a great coaching staff, Front office and great weather,, for at least the next 10 years, we will see great football teams per year,,, cause you will see more vets trying to get hooked up to be on this squad....

by Elvis
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

It's the International House of Burgers all over again...

by dieterbrock
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:

It's the International House of Burgers all over again...

Donovan McNabb’s mom is proud

by rather
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   349  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

I know it's just a dumb ad but seeing Gurley in those Seattle-esque colors makes me throw up in my mouth a little

• 1 / 1
10 posts Apr 18 2024