52 posts
  • 4 / 6
  • 1
  • 4
  • 6

# of Bench Spots Per Team

5 (Proposed)
6
75%
6 (Current)
2
25%
 by RedAlice
1 week ago
 Total posts:   4729  
 Joined:  Aug 07 2015
United States of America   San Diego
Superstar

RedAlice wrote:Although. I have gotten mad and acted aggressive. 🙂


This was for you @AltiTude Ram

I was wrong.

And I’m Man enough to admit it.

 by AltiTude Ram
1 week ago
 Total posts:   1221  
 Joined:  Jul 09 2015
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

RedAlice wrote:I agree. Hence my last comment.

I have a fast temper. I apologize again.


No worries Red.

You already apologised and I shouldn't have brought it up. I guess it still stings a bit.

It's my issue at this point. You're an awesome fan and contribute so much to this place!

 by PARAM
1 week ago
 Total posts:   3677  
 Joined:  Jul 15 2015
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Superstar

Will0120 wrote:
8/12 update:

We now have THREE official open spots for the league. I have had a couple people indicate that they are interested in joining/re-joining. I will reach out to each of them personally to understand their experience and such a bit more.




If there's still an open spot, I'll jump in. It's been awhile for me since Dieter ruined my fantasy experience!! Just kidding DB.

 by dieterbrock
1 week ago
 Total posts:   10188  
 Joined:  Mar 31 2015
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:It's been awhile for me since Dieter ruined my fantasy experience!! Just kidding DB.

What, the fish net stockings and 6 inch pumps were too much?
Oh wait a minute, you mean fantasy baseball....

 by Neil039
1 week ago
 Total posts:   2245  
 Joined:  Feb 02 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

dieterbrock wrote:What, the fish net stockings and 6 inch pumps were too much?
Oh wait a minute, you mean fantasy baseball....


There’s always one!

 by Will0120
1 week ago
 Total posts:   865  
 Joined:  Feb 05 2016
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

PARAM wrote:If there's still an open spot, I'll jump in. It's been awhile for me since Dieter ruined my fantasy experience!! Just kidding DB.


Hey PA, I believe we are full at the moment. I'll let you know if anything changes for sure though! :)

 by dieterbrock
1 week ago
 Total posts:   10188  
 Joined:  Mar 31 2015
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:Hey PA, I believe we are full at the moment. I'll let you know if anything changes for sure though! :)

Let @PARAM take my spot and I’ll be on standby if anyone else bails.
It’s all good

 by Will0120
6 days ago
 Total posts:   865  
 Joined:  Feb 05 2016
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

dieterbrock wrote:Let @PARAM take my spot and I’ll be on standby if anyone else bails.
It’s all good


@PARAM, should I send you an invitation link then?

 by max
6 days ago
 Total posts:   3583  
 Joined:  Jun 01 2015
United States of America   New York Metro
Superstar

I’m interested if another spot opens

 by Elvis
6 days ago
 Total posts:   21943  
 Joined:  Mar 28 2015
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

max wrote:I’m interested if another spot opens


If no spots open and anyone else is looking for a for fun league a few of us are in:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10967

  • 4 / 6
  • 1
  • 4
  • 6
52 posts Aug 20 2019