RAMS FANS UNITED - NEWS FLASH
GET YOUR PIKCS IN:

RFU Suicide Game

RFU Pick 5

RFU Fantasy Football (Set Your Lineup)
CLOSE
142 posts
  • 5 / 15
  • 1
  • 5
  • 15
 by AvengerRam
3 months ago
 Total posts:   3392  
 Joined:  Oct 03 2017
Israel   Longwood, FL
RFU Fantasy Football Champ

Elvis wrote:Although, if you listened to McVay's presser today he did talk a little about Henderson getting up to speed and how that might impact his usage when the season rolls around...


Well, sure... he's a rookie and he's played only one preseason game. I'm sure there's a learning curve. That's different, though, than suggesting that he's not a good fit for the system.

 by max
3 months ago
 Total posts:   3877  
 Joined:  Jun 01 2015
United States of America   New York Metro
Superstar

AvengerRam wrote:Post #20 in this thread.


Got it. Thanks. I missed that somehow the first time.

Man, I just don't get it. Matt Waldman was endorsing that Moyer analysis. So weird.

I give up. Just gonna watch the games and let it happen.

 by AvengerRam
3 months ago
 Total posts:   3392  
 Joined:  Oct 03 2017
Israel   Longwood, FL
RFU Fantasy Football Champ

max wrote:I give up. Just gonna watch the games and let it happen.


That's a good plan.

Look... we all want to know how things will play out with the new guys, and it can be fun to try to glean information early in the process, but sometimes you just have to wait, as difficult as patience can be...


 by Elvis
3 months ago
 Total posts:   23302  
 Joined:  Mar 28 2015
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Elvis wrote:Although, if you listened to McVay's presser today he did talk a little about Henderson getting up to speed and how that might impact his usage when the season rolls around...


Reading the transcript today, i don't seen anything about what i wrote above. Am i insane?

 by max
3 months ago
 Total posts:   3877  
 Joined:  Jun 01 2015
United States of America   New York Metro
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Reading the transcript today, i don't seen anything about what i wrote above. Am i insane?


Well, you're hanging out on this board with a bunch of lunatics, so probably. Not sure it has anything to do with the transcript though. :D

 by aeneas1
3 months ago
 Total posts:   11550  
 Joined:  Sep 13 2015
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Well, sure... he's a rookie and he's played only one preseason game. I'm sure there's a learning curve. That's different, though, than suggesting that he's not a good fit for the system.

or a disappointment so far.

 by max
3 months ago
 Total posts:   3877  
 Joined:  Jun 01 2015
United States of America   New York Metro
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:or a disappointment so far.


The disappointment so far is way over the top, mostly perpetrated by fantasy wild men. It's gotten to the point where I can't listen to some of those guys anymore. They have a fit every time any skill player breaks a nail.

 by Elvis
3 months ago
 Total posts:   23302  
 Joined:  Mar 28 2015
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

AvengerRam wrote:That's a good plan.

Look... we all want to know how things will play out with the new guys, and it can be fun to try to glean information early in the process, but sometimes you just have to wait, as difficult as patience can be...


This is one of those times when you can have your cake and eat it too. Enjoy the speculation, over analysis, rumors knowing full well, as always, the proof will be in the pudding.

The circus is not always informative but it's fun and what else are we gonna do between now and kickoff?

 by AvengerRam
3 months ago
 Total posts:   3392  
 Joined:  Oct 03 2017
Israel   Longwood, FL
RFU Fantasy Football Champ

Elvis wrote:This is one of those times when you can have your cake and eat it too. Enjoy the speculation, over analysis, rumors knowing full well, as always, the proof will be in the pudding.

The circus is not always informative but it's fun and what else are we gonna do between now and kickoff?


Same thing I do every day. Try to take over the world.

  • 5 / 15
  • 1
  • 5
  • 15
142 posts Dec 08 2019