68 posts
  • 1 / 7
 by moklerman
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Yahoo reports that Edelman is out for the Patriots at least 3 weeks with a hand injury.

by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

at the risk of inviting bad karma and/or being accused of bad taste, maybe this thread should be a sticky? not because we want to crane our necks or revel in the misfortune of others, but because any nfl news we get before the start of the season is unlikely to be as important or meaningful as this in terms of the upcoming season.

by Elvis
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

aeneas1 wrote:at the risk of inviting bad karma and/or being accused of bad taste, maybe this thread should be a sticky? not because we want to crane our necks or revel in the misfortune of others, but because any nfl news we get before the start of the season is unlikely to be as important or meaningful as this in terms of the upcoming season.

Done.

Obviously if anyone big gets hurt, that will probably end of being its own thread and i won't even mention a certain team we all root for...

by Hacksaw
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I dunno. This seems like a bad juju thread.

by moklerman
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Reporting injuries should be fine. Reveling in them or wishing them on someone is what leads to bad karma.

by SWAdude
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:I dunno. This seems like a bad juju thread.

My first quick instincts as well.

Let me know when this is gone.

Knock on wood, Knock on wood, Knock on wood, Knock on wood, Knock on wood, Knock on wood, Knock on wood, Knock on wood, Knock on wood, Knock on wood, Knock on wood...............................................................................................................................

by Elvis
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Okay i'm unstickying it to appease the gods of injury juju but there will be injuries and i will put them in this thread...

• 1 / 7
68 posts Apr 16 2024