70 posts
  • 3 / 7
 by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

last year, looks like big whit dropped 4 slots, weddle didn't make the list last year... wentz, from 3 to 96? hello... only played 2 fewer games last season than the year before.

VirtualBox_2019-07-22_19-54-13.png

by AvengerRam
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Wentz's huge drop is interesting.

I'm not surprised he was ranked lower, given his injuries and the fact that he played better in 2017 than he did in 2018. But... 93 spots!?!?

Given that this is a player voted list, I have to wonder if this is, in part, connected to the rumors/whispers that Wentz is not the most well-liked guy on his own team. Perhaps he's rubbed a lot of guys the wrong way?

Just a thought.

by Elvis
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

aeneas1 wrote:last year, looks like big whit dropped 4 slots, weddle didn't make the list last year... wentz, from 3 to 96? hello... only played 2 fewer games last season than the year before.

Thanks for that, couldn't remember if Hekker had made it last year. 7 last year, probably gonna be around that number this year too...

by Elvis
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

by moklerman
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Wentz's huge drop is interesting.

I'm not surprised he was ranked lower, given his injuries and the fact that he played better in 2017 than he did in 2018. But... 93 spots!?!?

Given that this is a player voted list, I have to wonder if this is, in part, connected to the rumors/whispers that Wentz is not the most well-liked guy on his own team. Perhaps he's rubbed a lot of guys the wrong way?

Just a thought.
All of that PLUS Foles is the one who did the heaviest of the lifting. That's an interesting situation to me because as far as I can tell, Ron Jaworski was beloved just for getting the Eagles to the SB. Trading away the guy who actually won it will always be a question to me. I know Wentz is more talented and younger but it just seems odd to me to dump the guy who actually brought home the ring.

by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:All of that PLUS Foles is the one who did the heaviest of the lifting. That's an interesting situation to me because as far as I can tell, Ron Jaworski was beloved just for getting the Eagles to the SB. Trading away the guy who actually won it will always be a question to me. I know Wentz is more talented and younger but it just seems odd to me to dump the guy who actually brought home the ring.

foles dumped the eagles, no?

by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:How much does Gurley fall? In fantasy he's gone from consensus #1 to #18, give or take...

how fun would it be to see another madden bitch fest? :D

• 3 / 7
70 posts Apr 16 2024