10 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

anyone taking bets on how long it will take kimmel to ask mcvay what play he called on (insert date, opponent, down and time remaining here)? inside of 60 secs?

by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

how kimmel has managed to remain on the air for 15+ years is beyond me, my guess is it's because of plummeting broadcast tv audiences that has created a lack of competition and a "who gives a shit what's on" mentality, especially when it comes to late night programming... watching the mcvay segment was as painfully boring as watching what led up to it... talk about his recall, check, talk about his kingsbury prank, check, ask about gurley's health, check...

by AvengerRam
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Maybe we’ll get a McVay “mean tweets” bit some day.

by Elvis
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

You could tell it was McVay's first time, seemed a little fidgety, didn't know what to do with his suit jacket but he was good, funny, cool. Yeah, Kimmel hit on the usual stuff but it's a new audience for McVay, might as well use your best material.

You could tell McVay was most comfortable when he was asked a football question and suddenly he would give an answer like he would in a press conference.

"It's the best season i've ever been a part of," was one of my favorite moments.

Everybody has something to plug, for McVay it was therams.com ...

by Phil
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   170  
United States of America   Norwalk, CA
Rookie

• 1 / 1
10 posts Apr 16 2024