9 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by max
1 month ago
 Total posts:   3625  
 Joined:  Jun 01 2015
United States of America   New York Metro
Superstar

I plan to be in Charlotte for opening day game, anyone else?

 by rather
1 month ago
 Total posts:   166  
 Joined:  Oct 04 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

 by St. Loser Fan
1 month ago
 Total posts:   3096  
 Joined:  May 31 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Was gonna make Charlotte my road trip game this year but the timing isn’t right.

 by Indrid Cold
1 month ago
 Total posts:   558  
 Joined:  Sep 24 2015
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Thinking about it, but seats look pretty damn pricey. Atlanta in Oct is looking better from a $ standpoint.

 by max
1 month ago
 Total posts:   3625  
 Joined:  Jun 01 2015
United States of America   New York Metro
Superstar

Indrid Cold wrote:Thinking about it, but seats look pretty damn pricey. Atlanta in Oct is looking better from a $ standpoint.


Yeah, pricey is right. I don’t get it. Why is that?

My son just moved to Charlotte so I’m going.

 by rather
1 month ago
 Total posts:   166  
 Joined:  Oct 04 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

I got upper bowl end zone seats for $100 (inclusive of all fees etc). Not sure what people consider pricey though. They love the Panthers in Charlotte so I felt like I was getting off cheap.

 by aeneas1
1 month ago
 Total posts:   10489  
 Joined:  Sep 13 2015
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

max wrote:Yeah, pricey is right. I don’t get it. Why is that?

My son just moved to Charlotte so I’m going.

is it an opening day thing? when i caught the rams/niners on opening day (2016) ticket prices were through the roof, laughable really, but levi sold out.

 by St. Loser Fan
1 month ago
 Total posts:   3096  
 Joined:  May 31 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:is it an opening day thing? when i caught the rams/niners on opening day (2016) ticket prices were through the roof, laughable really, but levi sold out.


Gotta raise the 7-9 banner.

  • 1 / 1
9 posts Aug 23 2019